Kempinski Seychelles Resort Baie Lazare is a testimony to the European hotelier tradition tinged with exoticism. This luxurious five-star resort forms part of Europe’s oldest luxury hotel group, and lies in the tranquil southern region of the island of Mahé, in the foothills of a verdant mountain range, on an 800-metre-long pristine beach, affording a sense of privileged seclusion.
The contemporary rooms and suites are beautifully furnished and equipped with every amenity you could possibly want. Some are set in the hills overlooking the sea, while others give onto lush tropical gardens. To cure your jetlag, take a dip in the warm jade green waters that make up the immense lagoon.
The hotel offers an exciting array of beach and nature activities including morning trail jogs, water sports, yoga on the hill and nature walks. The little ones can learn basic Creole at the lovely kids club, while grown-ups learn how to make fabulous cocktails using local rum. The savage south region is studded with tranquil coves (or Anse) ideal for exploration and with charming names, such as Anse Royale, Anse Marie-Louise, Anse Takamaka, Anse Soleil.
The hotel boasts several restaurants with distinct identities, from Café Lazare, a casual dining venue that serves lavish themed buffets, to L’Indochine, where you will revel in fresh seafood simmered Asian style, to the Windsong, where you may order their most popular dish – Hot Stone Steak, seared on a lava stone. After dinner head over to the Planters Barand Lounge and order a cocktail while swaying to the rhythm of the live music band.
5 Star Luxury
Kempinski Seychelles Resort hotel offers 142 Premium Rooms, with views of the turquoise lagoon or the rainforest and its impressive granite blocks. Some of these rooms are located on the seafront, for direct access to the beach!
- - 50 Hill View Rooms
- - 48 Sea View Rooms
- - 44 Sea View Garden Rooms
With an area of 46 m², these rooms offer split-level living areas, whereby the King size or twin beds are located on the upper level of the room, with two steps leading down to the lounge area opening onto your terrace or balcony. Some rooms are connecting.
The bathroom features a shower, wash basin and toilet. The living room sofa may be converted into a single bed, ideal if you are staying with your child.
Capacity: 2 adults + 1 child
Kempinski Seychelles also has 6 Exclusive Suites, perfect for a luxurious stay with your partner or to accommodate a young family in the Seychelles.
- - 1 Premier Suite
- - 4 One-Bedroom Hill View Suites
- - 1 One-Bedroom Sea View Garden Suite
From 76 to 80 m², these contemporary luxury suites are furnished with a bedroom separated from the living / dining room and small kitchen. The bathroom has a bathtub and a shower, as well as a separate toilet. The sofa in the living room may be converted into a single bed, and an extra bed can be added in the bedroom. A beautiful terrace, comfortably furnished, will allow you to enjoy the sumptuous weather of the Seychelles!
Capacity: 3 adults + 1 child or 2 adults + 2 children + 1 baby
- - Individually Controlled Air Conditioning
- - Safe
- - Internet
- - Double or Twin Beds
- - DVD Player
- - Private Mini-Bar, Refrigerated (1 free refill during first week)
- - Alarm Clock
- - Bathroom with Shower or Bathtub, according to the Category
- - Hair Dryer
- - Daily Cleaning Service (Twice a Day)
- - Tea & Coffee Facilities
- - I-Pod Docking Station
- - Iron & Ironing Board Upon Request
- - Multi-Line Telephone with Voicemail
- - Flat-Screen Television with Cable
- - High-Speed Wi-Fi Internet Connection
- - Kitchenette
- - Nespresso Coffee machine (free capsules)
Experience an exceptional culinary experience at Kempinski Seychelles. This hotel has two restaurants for your dining pleasure, each with its own palette of choices and flavours.
- ● Café-Lazare is the main restaurant, which offers international buffet style cuisine. Named after the famous French explorer, Captain Lazare Picaut, the restaurant is open for all your meals. Start your day with a sumptuous breakfast buffet, and enjoy the wonderful buffet dinner. Themed nights with differing meals at the buffet are presented every evening!
- ● L’Indochine, the signature restaurant of the hotel, presents a subtle blend of the flavours of the Indian Ocean ... for the delight of your taste buds! Open for dinner only, this gourmet restaurant offers an à la carte menu of specially prepared seafood delicacies. Private dinners can be arranged upon request (candlelight dinner on the beach, dinner with family or in group).
also offers 2 bars:
- ● Planters Bar & Lounge, located just off the lobby, is the perfect place to end your evenings. This bar-lounge offers a wide selection of wines, spirits and tropical cocktails, as well as a selection of snacks, sushi and other dishes for a light lunch. The bar is open from Monday to Sunday from 8:00 – 1:00.
- ● Windsong Beach Restaurant, located on the beach, offers a traditional and international selection of cocktails, liqueurs and spirits. Enjoy one of its delicious refreshments, barefoot in the sand! All day dining is available on Monday to Sunday from 12:00 – 21:30, and the bar is open from 11:00 to 22:00.
You may also enjoy meals on the terrace of your room or suite.
* Dress Code: casual attire during the day, elegant attire at night.
- - Check-In: After 14:00 – Check-Out: 12:00 Noon
- - Library and selection of games and puzzle at the Tidal Lounge
CHILDREN'S AMENITIESKempinski Seychelles
- - Salon Quincy Ballroom – Comfortably Accommodates 200 Guests
- - Meeting Facilities
- - Laundry & Dry-Cleaning Services
- - Airport Transfers (Car or Helicopter)
- - Wedding Organisations, Receptions, Etc.
has a mini club for children adjacent to the main swimming pool, open from 8:00 to 18:00 for children from 4 to 12 years old. It offers many activities for children on holiday in the Seychelles, including guided tours in the forest, Creole lessons in Seychelles and Sega dance lessons. A babysitting service is available for a supplementary fee.
Want to relax outside your deckchairs? Bask in the Tidal Lounge, located off the lobby. You can admire the view of the bay and the lagoon, while reading a good book or playing a game of billiards!
Notice to blackjack, poker, roulette enthusiasts, and followers of other betting games: The Palm Beach Casino is open from 20:00 to 2:00 on weekdays (until 4:00 on weekends). This non-smoking casino offers a unique ambience that makes it the perfect place for an evening of entertainment and fun!
SPA & WELLNESS
The hotel invites you to revel in a spa treatment at Kempinski the Spa, a haven of softness located at the foot of the remarkable granite formation of Baie Lazare, where the ultimate pleasure of well-being is your reward. Enjoy complete serenity and balance during while you stay in the Seychelles.
Based on a concept of the 4 seasons, you will relish in the array of body and facial treatments using local fragrance and oils as well as Elemental Herbology products, from massages and manicures, to pedicures and hair removal techniques. There are 6 treatment rooms, including a couple’s suite and the Spa is open from 9:00 to 20:00.
NEARBY (With supplement)
- - 50-Metre Swimming Pool – Open Daily 7:00 to 19:00
- - Snorkelling
- - Kayaking
- - Fitness Centre
- - 2 Lighted Tennis Courts
- - Beach Volleyball
- - Bicycling – Only Within Resort
- - Nature Walks
- - Golf Putting
- - Diving Centre (PADI Certified)
- - Surfing
- - Stand-Up Paddling
- - Guided Snorkelling
- - Yoga on the hill
- - Transparent Kayaks
- - Luxury Spa