Nestled at the heart of the exclusive island of Silhouette, the Hilton Seychelles Labriz Resort & Spa will delight the most frugal traveller.
« Take an idyllic break in the middle of a pure and natural environment to experience an incredible journey into the Seychelles. The detour is worth the candle! » - Patrice, Islandian Expert
Nestled at the heart of the exclusive island of Silhouette, the Hilton Seychelles Labriz Resort & Spa will delight the most frugal traveller. It is the only hotel situated on the private island, which is 15 minutes (by helicopter) from the archipelago’s main island, Mahé. Once a pirate’s lair, then a site for extensive copra plantations, today the island has been returned to its Eden-like state. Rare exotic birds soar above the palms, while giant tortoises are free to roam the plateau.
The 5-star’s wide range of accommodations will suit every visitor. Situated between the national park and the seaside coast lined with palm trees, the resort’s 111 well-appointed villas are composed of organic materials including driftwood, pink-speckled granite, and thatch. Each villa offers spacious luxury with every comfort in an intimate setting, whether they be within the lush tropical terrain or along the beachfront. The wide open gardens lead to granite studded beaches and the ocean, offering an elegant holiday experience in a natural environment.
Hiking trails crisscross Silhouette, allowing guests the chance to breathe the perfumes of incense trees, cinnamon bark and frangipani flowers – while also discovering the flora and fauna of the island with the hotel’s resident naturalist. Afterwards, while grown-ups are being pampered at the spa, the younger residents will want to hang out at the kids’ club.
While some are here to perfect the art of “doing nothing”, others may embark on sunset cruises around Silhouette, go fishing at moonrise, or explore the nearby village, La Passe, home to a little over one hundred inhabitants.
Seven restaurants offer a dizzying choice of sweet and savoury dishes, Creole specialties, Teppanyaki, sushi, wood-fire pizzas and delectable desserts. For an historical promenade, meander over to Grann Kaz, which serves local fare and is set in an old colonial home that once belonged to the original owners of the island, the Dauban family.
The Hilton Labriz Resort & Spa on Silhouette offers several different restaurants for those looking to discover a variety of gastronomic flavours when staying in the Seychelles.
● Grann Kaz, is set in a colonial plantation mansion – built in 1860 – that was the residence of the first owner of the island, the family of Auguste Dauban. Now fully restored and located in a secluded enclave, a leisurely stroll away at La Passe Village, Grann Kaz is the place where you will enjoy traditional Creole cuisine. Dine on its expansive terrace or in the garden, or enjoy an intimate dinner in a private space. There is also a cosy bar inside the home.
● Portobello is the restaurant for lovers of contemporary Italian cuisine, an elegant restaurant with breath-taking views of Mount Dauban. Visit the wine cellar where you may also dine in privacy with prior reservation.
● Sakura specialises in Japanese fusion cuisine such as grilled meat and fresh fish caught from the lagoon and prepared in its open kitchen at the centre of the brightly lit restaurant. Dine indoors or on the balcony, where you will be enchanted by the evening views of Mahé.
● Teppanyaki is set in a pavilion by the lake with Mount Dauban as your backdrop. Fresh fish masterpieces created right before your eyes at your table.
● Café Dauban is the main restaurant where breakfast and dinner are served buffet style. You may also enjoy lunch with its international cuisine and Creole specialties. Another great venue with stunning views of Mount Dauban and the ocean.
* Restaurants at the Hilton Labriz are open 5 times a week, each one having a different closing day.
** 50% discount is offered at all restaurants – excluding the main restaurant – for guests staying on half-board and full board basis.
● Treat yourself to light snacks and cocktails at Lo Brizan Bar, where a bustle of live musical groups perform four times a week.
● La Pizzeria is a great venue for those looking to treat themselves to a pizza, panini, salad, grills and sumptuous desserts.
● You may also organise a barbecue party or other meal in the privacy of your Villa to enjoy quality time with family or friends during your vacation in the Seychelles.
The Jungle Fun Kids Club Hilton Seychelles Labriz Resort & Spa offers lots of fun activities and adventures for children visiting the island. Open to kids aged 4 – 12 years old, the club has a professional staff and allows the little ones to discover nature and animals, go on treasure hunts and learn about life in the village.
Baby-sitting services are available at a supplementary fee.
The Eforea Spa at the Hilton Seychelles Labriz Resort & Spa is integrated into the lush tropical rainforest and features 6 private couple treatment suites.
Enjoy an integral well-being experience during your stay in the Seychelles by taking part in the complimentary Degrees programme offered at the outdoor thermal lounge before or after your treatment – including full use of the spa’s sauna, Hammam, Jacuzzi, showers and plunge pool.
Spa facilities also include group or individual yoga and meditations classes.
NEARBY (With suplement)