Four Seasons Resort patrons know that the ubiquitous resort epitomises luxury and once-in-a-lifetime experiences. Imagine that this Four Seasons is tucked away in the Eden-like sanctuary of unrivalled beauty set upon the southwest coast of Mahé, one of 115 islets that make up the Seychelles archipelago. The privileged seclusion of each hilltop villa and suite, equipped with all the essentials and high-tech facilities, truly embodies an island way of living.
The stunning resort offers a glimpse into the Creole traditions of the isles, namely by embracing the archipelago’s slow food culture. Sea-to-table and farm-to-fork dining ensures you will savour the most fresh and naturally cultivated cuisine. Dine at ZEZ or Kannel (meaning cinnamon), where a vast choice of culinary delights are offered every day, and relax in the adjacent bar and lounge with your favourite glass of wine or tropical cocktail.
An array of leisure activities from a soothing massage under the starlit sky or in the privacy of your suite or villa, daily yoga classes, and stand-up paddling in the bay will bring inner peace and relaxation; while the resort offers every water sport imaginable from snorkelling to windsurfing to fishing and more. Children aged 4 to 12 will never tire of the full programme of age suited activities and events through Four Seasons’ Kids for All Seasons.
Everything about Four Seasons Resort Seychelles from its pristine landscape to the sweet island lifestyle, will have you returning time and time again.
Hilltop Ocean View Villa
Four Seasons Resort Seychelles offers lodging in the Hilltop Ocean View Villas for your holiday in the Seychelles. Set on the granite hills overlooking the ocean, these villas offer magnificent views of the lagoon.
Each villa, with an area of 186 m², has one bedroom with king size bed, a bathroom with marble bath, a dressing room and an outdoor shower.
These villas open onto a luxurious wooden terrace furnished with a relaxing sun bed and loungers, and all have a private infinity pool.
Capacity: 2 adults + 1 child
The Ocean View Villas have all the charm and comfort of a private home, offering a stay in complete privacy in the Seychelles. Perched on the heights of the granite massif of the island, these 186 m² offer an unobstructed view onto the turquoise-coloured lagoon.
Each villa bedroom is decorated with fabrics and furnishings that respect both a contemporary and a traditional aesthetic. The bathroom has a large wardrobe, a marble bathtub, a rain shower and an outdoor shower.
These villas also have a sofa bed or cot for an additional person to stay in the bedroom, as well as a superb terrace.
Capacity: 2 adults + 2 children, 12 years and under (in bedroom with 2 Queen Beds) or 2 adults + 1 child (in bedroom with 1 King Bed)
With an area of 186 m², the Garden View Villas of Four Seasons Resort are nestled in the heart of the tropical forest while providing beautiful views of the lush landscape of the island.
Close to the sea, they are perfect for family stays and people with reduced mobility. Each room has one king-size or two queen-size beds and a fully-equipped bathroom.
Each villa opens onto a wooden terrace and a covered sunbed, deck chairs and garden furniture are set by the pool.
Capacity: 2 adults + 1 child
· Four Seasons Seychelles also offers 5 Suites within the resort comprising 2 or 3 bedrooms:
- Ocean View Suite
With an area of 524 m², the Two-Bedroom Ocean View Suite blends entirely into the granite landscape of the island. Each of the two bedrooms has an en-suite bathroom, and the outdoor pavilion is situated on two levels comprising the deck and pool on one with a living and dining room above. This suite opens onto an open-air space of 313 m² and has a private pool of 78 m² and a whirl pool.
Capacity: 4 adults + 2 children
- Hilltop Ocean View Suite, has an area of 542 m², and is located on the heights of Petite Anse with spectacular views of the Indian Ocean. It has the same facilities as the ocean suite.
Capacity: 4 adults + 2 children
With an area of 734 m², the Two-Bedroom Presidential Suite is located near the beach on the lower terrain of the resort. This suite opens onto an open-air living area of 478 m², which includes fountains, a large terrace with four deck chairs, a private swimming pool of 79 m² and a hot tub. This Suite provides direct private access to the beach.
It also has two bedrooms separated from the living areas, offering privacy for both adults and children. Each bedroom has a fully equipped bathroom.
Capacity: 4 adults + 2 children
With an area of 859 m², the Three-Bedroom Beach Suite consists of 4 pavilions separating the bedrooms from the living areas, and thus offer more privacy to its occupants.
This suite opens onto an open-air space of 524 m², including a large terrace with 6 sun loungers, a private pool of 113 m² and hot tub. This Suite provides direct private access to the beach.
It also has three charming bedrooms linked by the terrace, each having an en-suite bathroom with large wardrobes, a marble bath and indoor and outdoor showers.
Capacity: 6 adults + 4 children
· There are 8 Private Residences
within Four Seasons Resort Seychelles
:The "Private Residences" are much like a residential home and comprise from 3 to 6 bedrooms. Each residence possesses a communal Living Room, Dining Room and Pantry, and the bedrooms are scattered throughout the landscape of the residence – offering complete privacy to every member of your family and group.
- 3 Bedroom Residence of 971 m²
Capacity: 6 adults + 1 child; or 4 adults + 3 children
- 4 Bedroom Residence of 1387 m²
Capacity: 8 adults; or 4 adults + 4 children
- 5 Bedroom Residence of 1,400 m²
Capacity: 10 adults; or 6 adults + 4 children
- 6 Bedroom Residence of 1,586 m²
Capacity: 12 adults; or 8 adults + 4 children
- - Air Conditioning
- - Safe
- - Deck with Day- Bed
- - Dressing Area
- - CD / DVD Player
- - Double or Twin Beds
- - Mini Bar
- - Bathrobes / Slippers
- - Bathroom with Bathtub & Indoor & Outdoor Showers
- - Hair Dryer
- - 24-Hour Room Service
- - Tea & Coffee Facilities
- - I-Pod Docking Station
- - Iron & Ironing Table
- - Telephone
- - Flat Screen Television: 107 cm
- - Wi-Fi
Enjoy the cultural diversity of the world during your stay at Four Seasons Resort Seychelles through its international gastronomy, as well as the Creole specialties blended with Mediterranean and Southeast Asian influences.
The resort offers 2 restaurants and 2 bars for your dining pleasure or simply to enjoy a drink.
- ● ZEZ As from Saturday 16th December, Zez Restaurant will re-open as a pan-Asian restaurant, serving contemporary Japanese, Chinese and Singaporean cuisine, with us also introducing an additional outlet specializing in sushi and sashimi. The Restaurant is open for breakfast and dinner and is located at the top of the hill, offering breath-taking views of the ocean and the sunset.
- ● Kannel is an elegant, yet casual restaurant located on the beach, where you will enjoy Creole and international cuisines, featuring a variety of fresh fish and seafood. Every day discover a a journey of flavours with the range of specialty foods, including Indian and southeast Asian delights, as well as pizza, vegetarian or dietary dishes.
- ● At ZEZ Lounge you will enjoy sushi and sashimi (6 nights a week), or indulge in a quiet drink or an after-dinner cocktail. This lounge offers panoramic ocean views and an extensive wine list and cigar cellar are at your disposal.
- ● In Kannel Bar, which is located right next to the pool and close to the beach, you will relax in the casual indoor/outdoor setting with a light snack, lunch, refreshing fruit drink or cocktail. Enjoy your holiday with a taste of the shisha water pipe, smoked traditionally in the Middle East.
- ● You may also experience your gourmet dining in the intimacy and comfort of your own villa or suite. By day or night, a vast choice of dishes is available, whether it be an international, Asian, Mediterranean or Middle Eastern specialty. Do not hesitate to let our chefs know if you prefer a vegetarian meal or something to meet specific dietary requirements.
- - Free Wi-Fi in the Rooms; Internet Access in Hotel Library
- - Conference Room / Business Centre
- - Relaxation Area
- - Wi-Fi at the Reception
- - Library
- - Multilingual Concierge
- - Room Service 2 Times a Day & Housekeeping
- - Shoe Shine & Free Valet Parking
- - “Simply Bliss” Wedding Package Provided By Professional Wedding Planner & A La Carte Wedding Services & Customisation
- - Baby Sitting Services
Whatever the age of your children, Four Seasons Seychelles offers an ideal holiday setting for families. Depending on their ages, children will receive a gift upon arrival as well as a T-shirt with their name printed on it.
A baby sitting service is available at a supplementary cost.
SPA & WELLNESS
The Spa Centre at Four Seasons Resort Seychelles is located on top of a hill with breath-taking views of Petite Anse and the entire domain. The spa has been designed to offer complete re-sourcing to those who come on holiday to the Seychelles, and has five individual spa pavilions overlooking the sea.
The treatments offered at the spa centre are of a Seychellois nature, inspired by Asian and Indian techniques. Enjoy massages, scrubs, wraps, facials, hydrotherapy baths and foot and hand care for perfect well-being.
Herbal drinks and organic teas from the island are also served, and you may also benefit from a personalised alimentary menu conceived just for you. Private massage sessions can be arranged in your personal villa.
- - Kayaking
- - Snorkelling
- - Windsurfing
- - Paddle Boat
- - Boogie Board
- - Jogging
- - Trail Walking
- - Beach Soccer
- - Fitness Centre Open 24 Hours
- - Yoga Classes (As Per Monthly Yoga Schedule)
- - Volleyball
- - Badminton
- - Birdwatching
- - Fishing
- - Surfing
- - Swimming Pool
- - Sailing
- - Library
NEARBY (With supplement)
- - Driving Range Golfing with Ecobioballs
- - Postcard Art Class in the Nature with a Seychellois Artist
- - Mountain Hike & Meditation
- - Foumba Together Couples Experience
- - Creole Cooking Class
- - Romantic Ritual Baths
- - Coral Fragment Sponsoring
- - Marine Education & Guided Snorkelling Expedition
- - Diving Lessons & Excursions (PADI Certified
- - Tours of Mahé Island & its Capital, Victoria
- - Art Gallery Tour
- - Island Hiking Expedition with Certified Guides
- - Helicopter Tours
- - Jet Skiing
- - Jungle Trekking
- - Bespoke Surfing Excursions