Constance Lémuria is a mecca for curious travellers seeking luxury. While one’s definition of luxury is subjective, most will agree that flawless service is the ultimate luxury. The personnel at Lémuria will remember you drink your coffee black, and go the extra mile to please you, all while remaining unobtrusive. With its vibrant crystal blue-turquoise waters, a stay at this gorgeous resort promises an experience of sheer luxury along with a deep connection to nature.
Lémuria, part of the iconic collection of Constance Hotels & Resorts, is on the northwest coast of Praslin, an island off the mainland of Mahé, Seychelles. The stunning 5-star hotel is set at the juncture of two coves, Petite Anse Kerlan and Grand Anse Kerlan, with an architecture that blends natural materials – pink granite, wood, and thatch – with contemporary design, encompassing marble and stone. Built along the beaches or discreetly scattered in vast natural gardens, the 105 stunning villas and suites are aesthetically designed for absolute privacy and comfort.
The highlight of any great trip occurs where food is involved. At sunset, sip a drink at On the Rocks, a tiny patio nestled between gigantic pinkish-red rock formations rising above the sea, followed by sushi with a Seselwa (Seychelles) twist at Takamaka beach hut, or freshly grilled seafood at The Nest, overlooking the bay. The main restaurant, The Legend, sits at the summit of century-old trees, while Diva, a gastronomic restaurant, is set by the impressive golf course.
Enjoy an unforgettable holiday at the Constance Lémuria Seychelles, with its multitude of opportunities for escape and escapade, ensuring memorable moments for two, for the family or with friends.
When staying in the Seychelles, the hotel resort, Constance Lémuria, offers 88 Junior Suites with an area of 52 m² each and views of the sea. These suites are built of natural materials, such as rosewood and thatched roofs. They all have direct access to the beach and blend in perfectly with the tropical environment.
With a luxurious and complete bathroom including bathtub and shower, and a furnished terrace or balcony, each suite provides a private dining area and true privacy throughout your visit.
Capacity: 2 adults + 1 child or 1 adult + 2 children
8 Senior Suites with an area of 115 m² are also at your disposal for during your luxury trip to Seychelles. These spacious suites offer exceptional views of the Indian Ocean as well as direct access to the beach.
Located in the heart of the tropical gardens, they have the same facilities as the Junior Suites, with the addition of a hot tub in the main bathroom, a separate lounge with shower / WC and a double size terrace / balcony.
Capacity: 2 adults + 2 children or 3 adults
The Constance Lémuria offers you to stay in one of its 8 Villas during your vacation in the Seychelles. Each of the 725 m² villas have a private swimming pool and are located on the seaside. They are equally ideal for a romantic getaway for two or for a family holiday.
The villas have 2 bedrooms, each with its own spacious bathroom including bathtub and outdoor shower, a living and dining room, television and PlayStation game console. A kitchenette is at the disposal of the Villa Master and the service staff.
Capacity: 4 adults + 2 children
The Presidential Villa will give you the impression of staying in an exclusive hotel within the hotel. Having a surface area of 1250 m², this villa consists of a principal bedroom suite with its open-air bathroom, private Jacuzzi, sauna and steam bath. 2 other bedroom suites have terraces leading to a series of 3 multi-level swimming pools and all rooms open onto a lovely private beach via a set of steps.
This villa also comprises a fully equipped office space, as well as a private massage pavilion. A service staff, chef and security guard are at your entire disposal to assure a peaceful holiday.
Capacity: 6 adults + 3 children
- - Air Conditioning
- - Safe
- - Lounge Area
- - High-Speed Internet
- - Kitchenette: in Villas
- - Mini Bar
- - Bathroom with Shower & Separate Toilet
- - Hair Dryer
- - Room Service
- - Tea & Coffee Facilities
- - Telephone with Voice Mail
- - Television with Satellite Channels & CD / DVD Player
- - Ceiling Fan
- - Free Wi-Fi
To please every gourmet taste bud, the Constance Lémuria Resort offers a selection of restaurants and bars for those travelling to the Seychelles and looking to discover a variety of gastronomic specialities.
● The Legend is the main restaurant of the hotel, offering an international gourmet buffet or à la carte menu for breakfast and dinner, whereas for lunch you may choose from sandwiches, burgers or other light dishes.
- ● Diva is the restaurant located at the golf course. Open for lunch and for dinner, it offers a varied cuisine inspired by fresh seafood blended with Mediterranean flavours. This restaurant is ideal for romantic dinners and reservations are recommended.
- ● The Nest overlooks the sea and its deck “on the rocks” is perfect for an intimate meal. This is the place for seafood, grills and salads, served at lunchtime or for dinner. Bookings recommended.
- ● Takamaka Restaurant & Bar is set in the sand along the water and offers salads, sandwiches, sushi and more, for a lazy lunch under the swaying coconut trees. Watch the sunset while sipping on a tropical concoction until 19:00.
- ● Legend Pool Bar is open all day serving refreshing drinks and tasty treats.
- ● Huna Bar is open from 8:00 till late in the evening and is located alongside the lobby and overlooking the garden.
- ● Diva Bar is located in the Diva restaurant, and offers a range of drinks and refreshments for golfers and during diners. You may sample a wide selection of whiskies as well.
- ● The Nest Bar is located on the peninsula near the restaurant of the same name and enjoys outstanding view of both Grande Anse and Petite Anse Kerlan beaches. The bar offers a variety of exotic rum cocktails, as well as fresh tropical juices.
Apart from taking your meals in one of the restaurants on the beach or on the rocks, the hotel also offers the option of dining in your own private suite or villa.
- - Free Wi-Fi in Rooms & Public Areas
- - Library with Books, CDs, DVDs & Board Games Available for Use During Your Stay at Constance Lémuria
- - Conference Room: 20 Person Capacity
- - Boutiques: Laboutik & The Golf Shop
- - Online Concierge
- - Electric Carts Upon Request
- - Lounge with Snooker Table, DVD Player, Computers, Etc.
- - Kid’s Mini Club
- - Limousine & Helicopter Transfers To & From the Airport (Helipad On Site)
- - Cigar Lounge
- - Doctor Upon Request
- - Private Car Rental for Excursions
- - Laundry Service
- - Ironing Service
- - Baby Sitting
A babysitting service is available for a supplementary fee.
SPA & WELLNESS
At the heart of a bamboo garden is U Spa by Constance, an oasis of serenity and relaxation for its guests. A wide range of personalised massages and body treatments are offered for those who aspire to retrieve that perfect balance between tranquillity and well-being.
The Spa at Constance Lémuria has 3 couple’s and 3 single therapy rooms, as well as a Thai room, hair dressing salon and podology room for manicures and pedicures. Care products are provided by Valmont for the broad range of beauty care that includes facials, manicures and fitness. Enjoy the Qi and warm oshibori towels, along with a Swedish or Ayurveda massage and a hydrotherapy treatment.
- - 18-Hole Championship Golf Course – Complimentary Green Fees for Hotel Guests (Par 70; 5580 metres); Club Cars are Compulsory & Payable
- - 2 Floodlit Tennis Courts
- - Sauna
- - Plunge Pool
- - Steam Bath
- - Whirlpool
- - Fully Equipped Gymnasium
- - Mountain bikes
- - Pedal Boats
- - Laser Boats
- - Hobie-Cat Sailing
- - Kayaking
- - Wind Surfing
- - Body Board
- - Scuba Diving (PADI Diving School)
- - Deep Sea Fishing
- - Lessons: Water Sports, Golf, Diving & Tennis
- - Range of Expert Anti-Ageing Treatments Available from the Valmont Collection
- - Massage & Body Treatments at U Spa By Constance
- - Hairdresser
- - Brice Nicham Studio with a Professional Team of Podiatrists