If the resonance of waves unfurling on the sandy shores lulls you to sleep, then you are in the right place. Constance Ephelia Seychelles possesses not just one, but two, paradise island beaches, each possessing its own vibe, restaurants and things to do. Lounge in your chaise longue along North Beach as paddle-boarders and snorkelers drift by, or walk out to the reef from South Beach at low-tide, a haven inviting peaceful contemplation.
Constance Ephelia is brimming with distractions and dozens of activities to choose from – whether it be dining at one of its five restaurants, partaking in water sports activities, revelling in the splendid lodgings nestled amidst nature – though you will never feel it is too much. The resort lies at the edge of Port Launay National Park on the western coastline of Mahé Island, and is enveloped by luxuriant green tropical forest. To get around and explore the resort, jump on a bicycle and cruise from North to South beaches at will.
The layout of the suites and villas – designed to blend graciously into the environment – is such that each cluster gives onto private swimming pools, a poolside bar and a themed restaurant. The villas assure an exclusive privacy rarely found in the world. The spa village of 5000 m² is the largest of the Indian Ocean, and comprises 18 treatment rooms integrating ancient customs of well-being and beauty with modern-day techniques.
Your holiday at Constance Ephelia will be marked by memorable experiences, from waking up to the chirping of birds to sipping coffee on your wooden deck while overlooking the shimmering morning lagoon; from canoeing down the river to rock-climbing and exploring hidden coves; from sampling the delicate local Bourgeois fish to watching the sun set while sipping on a flavourful island drink.
The Constance Ephelia Hotel offers 184 Junior Suites of 62 m² each, having a lounge area with sofa bed for an extra child and a bathroom with shower and bathtub. A cot may be provided for a baby.
The suites, arranged in the shape of 4 crescents, are located on the superb beach called Lans Lilet and the swimming pool at each crescents’ centre provides an enchanting setting for your stay in the Seychelles.
Among the 24 of the Junior Suites, 10 are connecting rooms from outside and 14 are connecting from inside to provide more space.
Capacity: 2 adults + 1 child (under 12 years)
Ephelia Seychelles also provides 40 Senior Suites of 72 m², having the same layout as the Junior Suites within a more spacious area.
These suites are located between the North Beach called Gran Lans and the National Marine Park and are equipped with a large bathtub, double bed and a furnished terrace.
4 of the Senior Suites are interconnecting to provide more space for larger families and groups.
Capacity:2 adults + 2 children (less than 12 years)
22 Family Villas at Ephelia Constance are ideal for family holidays in the Seychelles. These spacious villas have an elegant style with their private garden, swimming pool and outdoor kiosk, making them a favourite for families or groups of friends.
They enjoy the advantage of being just a few steps away from the beach as well as a short walk from the heart of the resort where you will find restaurants and bars. In-villa dining is also available and everything is arranged to perfection with the villa master’s expertise.
- 10 Two-Bedroom Family Villas with an area of 330 m². Both bedrooms are on the ground floor.
Capacity: 4 adults or 2 adults + 2 children + 1 baby (less than 2 years)
- 12 Three-Bedroom Family Villas with an area of 350 m². The master bedroom – on the ground floor – has en-suite bathroom, whereas the other two bedrooms share a bathroom on the first floor.
Capacity: 6 adults
For your stay in the Seychelles the Constance Ephelia Hotel offers 16 Beach Villas with areas (One-Bedroom) and (Two-Bedroom). These villas offer the ultimate in accommodations.
They all have large bathrooms, a private swimming pool and a pergola for relaxation with an aperitif. Located on the North Beach of Port Launay, the Beach Villas offer sumptuous views onto the sea.
- 8 One-Bedroom Beach Villas of 240 m².
Capacity: 2 adults + 1 child (under 13 years) + 1 baby (less than 2 years)
- 8 Two-Bedroom Beach Villas of 370 m²
Capacity: 4 adults + 1 baby or 2 adults + 2 children or 2 adults + 2 teenagers
The 8 Hillside Villas at Constance Ephelia, overlooking the Port Launay Marine Park, are built among the granite rocks and offer a unique accommodation concept. Situated as they are in a discreet and intimate environment, they are perfect for couples on holiday in the Seychelles.
- 5 Hillside Villas with an area of 120 m², having 1 bedroom and a private infinity pool.
Capacity: 2 adults maximum (no children under 12 years)
- 3 Hillside Villas with an area of 220 m², having 2 bedrooms with private infinity pool.
Capacity: 4 adults maximum (no children under 12 years)
Ideal for a family holiday in the Seychelles, the 980 m² Presidential Villa provides 3 bedrooms and has breath-taking views onto the ocean.
This villa consists of its own private gym and spa, as well as 2 swimming pools and terraces, and an outdoor kiosk for dining with family and friends. A dedicated villa master assures that all your needs are catered for in this paradise villa.
Capacity: 6 adults maximum (no children under 12 years)
- - Air Conditioning
- - Safe
- - Internet
- - Double or Twin Beds
- - Mini Bar (Mini Wine Fridge with Selection of Bottles in Villas)
- - Bathroom with Bathtub, Double Washbasin, Separate Shower, Toilet
- - Hair Dryer
- - Tea & Coffee Facilities
- - I-Pod Docking Station
- - Telephone
- - Television with LCD Flat Screen
- - Mini Mac (I-Pod Connection, CD & DVD Players)
- - Ceiling Fan
- - Free Wi-Fi
Constance Ephelia Seychelles Hotel provides 5 restaurants within its resort, offering a variety of cuisines from around the world. Discover menus to satisfy the tastes of everyone in the family. To note that the restaurants at Constance Ephelia also offer special meals for children.
- ● Corossol, the main restaurant of Ephelia, lies on the southern beach of the peninsula. This restaurant offers a buffet-style cuisine with international foods for guests on half-board basis. A magnificent pizza oven dominates the central area or you may order pasta, grilled meats and fish, and a whole display of desserts awaits at the end of your meal. This restaurant is open for breakfast and dinner. The restaurant is open for breakfast from 9:30 a.m. to 10:30 p.m. and for dinner from 6:30 p.m. to 10:30 p.m.
- ● Helios offers Mediterranean-style buffets for lunch and dinner and is situated at South Beach. With its wide selection of dishes from the south of France, Italy, Spain, Morocco, and Lebanon, you will enjoy tapas, mezze, fine paste pizzas, whole fish and more. For lunch, the restaurant is open from 12:00 p.m. to 3:00 p.m. The main course and desert are a la carte, you may also choose from the Beach Menu (sandwiches, pizzas, salads) from 12:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m. Tea or coffee, ice cream and pancakes are served between 15:00 and 17:00 with a supplementary charge. The Helios Restaurant is also available for Theme Dinner Parties upon request. Dinner is a la carte or you may choose a set menu.
- ● Adam & Eve is set in a natural open-air setting, near the Junior Suites. The chef offers cuisine influenced by China and other parts of Southeast Asia. Open for lunch with a selection of Dim Sum, dishes tossed up in a wok with rice and noodles, as well as soups and salads. At dinnertime, the restaurant offers, a la carte, a delicious parade of classics such as lacquered duck, or scallops in a signature XO sauce. This restaurant is also renowned for a selection of homemade Asian breads prepared and baked by under the supervision of the chef.
- ● Cyann is set at below the Hillside Villas and offers splendid views of the Port Launay Marine Park. Open at lunchtime for sushi and classic dishes, and at dinnertime, its warm and chic setting serves up signature meals which combine French culinary specialities with the light and flavourful influences of local products. Lovers of good wine will want to join the sommelier in the wine cellar to discover a selection of the best wines of Europe and the world. (A la carte)
- ● Seselwa offers typical island cuisine and is open all day. The restaurant serves a buffet, a la carte or a set menu for lunch and dinner, Creole dishes and fresh seafood are served. With its white-tone furniture and brightly coloured décor, the restaurant evokes the simplicity and freshness of the Seychelles islands.
You will want to enjoy a quiet drink during your stay in the Seychelles, and Constance Ephelia has 5 bars around the hotel where you may relax and take in the beautiful views and atmosphere.
- ● Zee Bar – open from 12 p.m. to 10 p.m. offers 3 different moods: relax in the lounge and bar area, dance to the live music on display in the evening, or lounge on the outer dock while admiring the stars with your partner. A cocktail specialist prepares your favourite drinks. The bar is open every day and until late in the evening (11 p.m.).
- ● Helios Bar, open from 10:00 to 18:00, is next to one of the 4 hotel pools at Constance Ephelia, facing the beach and adjacent to the restaurant of the same name. The bartender’s specialty is freshly-made ice teas and a wide range of coffees, whether hot or cold.● Adam & Eve Bar, open from 10:00 to 18:00, is next to Adam & Eve Restaurant, facing the beach and pool. This bar offers a wide selection of fresh fruit and veggie juices as well as local drinks that are served in coconuts.
- ● Cyann Bar is open from 10am to midnight and has 20 seats. It is the most luxurious bar on the resort, offering a unique selection of old rums from all over the world, single malt whiskeys, rare spirits, sake, and a range of sophisticated cocktails. Take advantage of your visit to this bar by savouring a glass of wine specially chosen by the sommelier of Constance Ephelia. Cyann Bar also serves sushi during lunchtime.
- ● Seselwa Bar is also open from 10am to midnight and situated on the beautiful North Beach with outdoor seating including plush chairs and sofas, or you may sit around the bar. Seselwa Bar is the place to relax with a good cold beer or a tropical cocktail while being lulled by the rhythmic sounds of Creole music. Feel free to come barefoot to this bar.
- - Courtesy Lounge
- - Helipad
- - Mini Club
- - Internet & Wi-Fi (Throughout the Hotel)
- - Infirmary
- - ATM
- - Conference Facilities
- - Laundry & Ironing
- - Dry Cleaning
- - Daily Shuttles (to Victoria)
- - 5 Boutiques
- - Car Rental
Constance Ephelia Resort offers the Constance Kids Club for children aged 4 to 12 years, spending their holidays in the Seychelles. Open from 8:00 to 21:00, the mini club offers a variety of activities and excursions to give free rein to kids’ spirit of adventure. Children are supervised by a friendly and fully-qualified staff. Theme days are on the programme and children's menus are available upon request.
A babysitting service can be organised upon request, at a supplementary fee.
SPA & WELLNESS
To maintain your well-being during your holidays in the Seychelles, Constance Ephelia offers U Spa By Constance, a spa village extending over 5000 m². The wellness centre is comprised of:
- - 14 individual treatment rooms
- - 4 double treatment rooms (3 having an external bathtub)
- - 1 hair salon
- - 1 treatment room for manicures & pedicures
- - 1 beauty product boutique
The spa at Constance Ephelia includes a relaxation area with sauna, thermal pool, Jacuzzi, cold pool, Kneipp foot path and yoga pavilion, specially designed for resourcing your energy and well-being.
- - 5 Swimming Pools
- - Kayaking
- - Paddle Boarding
- - Wind Surfing
- - Pedal Boats
- - Catamaran
- - Squash Court
- - 4 Tennis Courts (Equipment Requires Supplemental Fee)
- - Fully Equipped Gymnasium
NEARBY (With supplement)
- - Diving Lessons, Courses, Wreck and Night-time (PADI Certified)
- - Fishing Expeditions
- - Zip Lining
- - Climbing Wall
- - Bicycle Rental Within Hotel Premises Only (No Fee for Villa Guests)
- - Yoga Lessons (On Request)
- - Tennis Lessons