« During your stay in this 5-star resort, embark on a wonderful culinary adventure to experience local flavours. Bourbon Vanilla, a variety of tropical fruits, local honey, species… A soft blend to be consumed liberally! » Natacha, Islandian Expert
If you were still doubtful, rest assured that LUX* Saint-Gilles, la Réunion is certainly the epitome of luxury. It is obvious after all: A 5-star resort located in Saint Gilles - the best coast of Reunion Island.
A fascinating architecture proudly bearing the traits of the colonial style, spacious verandas and steep pyramidal roofs, everything is in place for the perfect stay.
While taking a stroll along the avenues filled with beautiful coconut trees or chilling next to the sparkling pool, breathe in the island air and escape from reality. Staying zen is essential at LUX* Saint-Gilles, la Réunion so why not try to take time to do your best yoga moves, or free your mind with a walk in the lush garden.
Looking forward to white sandy beaches, sunbathing on stunning balconies and swimming in clear blue waters? Be our guest!
Colours matter in these 85 ground-floor Superior Rooms. With 50 shades of blue mixing up with beige hues, comfort and elegance are the flagship of these contemporary decorated rooms. With a surface area of 34 m², these rooms are equipped with deep ceramic sinks, white wooden vanity chests and oversized tubs placed in a luxurious bathroom.
Simply enjoy the delicate scent of frangipani blossoms while relaxing on the patio. Or else, soak up the sun rays from the private balcony on the upper level.
Capacity: 2 adults + 1 child/1 baby
Spacious and cosy are the right words to describe the 61 Deluxe Rooms of 36 m². In line with the colonial-style which defines the hotel’s authentic traits, they all advocate relaxation and help soothe your Islandian soul. Take a seat on your terrace and enjoy the wonderful view. The experience is close to the one you will have in the Superior rooms, enjoying the luxurious services starting from the well laid out bathrooms and the white wooden vanity chests to deep ceramic sinks.
Capacity: 2 adults + 1 teenager/1 child/1 baby
A 46 m² Junior Suite for wonderful holidays is the best deal ever! Divided into two villas, these 8 elegant and comfortable suites live up to the colonial inspired style of the resort. The marriage of blue and beige colours brighten up the tropical atmosphere of the rooms. Including a cosy and beautiful living room and a lavish bathroom. If you want to enjoy the lush garden, take a seat on the terrace and admire the breathtaking view.
Capacity: 2 adults + 1 child/1 baby
You can go for Family rooms if ever you are planning a family holiday or friends trip! LUX* Saint-Gilles, la Réunion offers two large interconnecting rooms. These 10 rooms, of 68 m²surface area, are all nicely decorated and exude the authenticity of the island.
Capacity: 4 adults + 2 teenagers / 2 adults + 4 teenagers/4 children
● La Cuisine: New culinary adventures in perspective at La Cuisine! Come taste the feeling of local and international flavours blending together in various attractive dishes. Traditional music playing in the restaurant will add a special touch of magic to your meal. Breakfast is served between 6 to 10 in the morning and diner at 7hrs 30 P.M till 9hrs 30 P.M. For those willing to discover new flavours, the restaurant serves fresh seafood buffets and regional Chinese, Creole and Indian dishes. Choice is yours!
● Orangine: Tantalize your Taste Buds at L’Orangine! Let’s start with our culinary crush: a sumptuous lobster carpaccio on sugarcane. This right here is a real “foodgasm”! Besides, the restaurant favours serving homemade recipes like papaya spring rolls or honey ice cream. The best way to complement your experience is to opt for an exceptional French or New World wine. As the restaurant can accommodate only up to 40 guests, you have to be aware of the opening hours, which are from 19hrs 30 to 21 hrs 30. Important note: it is closed on Wednesdays and Thursdays.
● La Plage: Local food at La Plage has nothing to envy to the other restaurants. To start with, the setting is ideal to feast on the best of local specialities. Can we take a moment to admire the panoramic view on the clear blue lagoon?
Now back to the food! Spicy “Rougail de Saucisses”, “Duck magret” or “Tuna Tartar”, can you smell the delicious scent of the Reunionese know-how? If you want to add some sweetness to your meal after diner, there are plenty of choice. Chocolate pie or cardamom-flavoured banana cake, what else? Open from 12 to 15 P.M on Sundays/ 19hrs 30 to 21 hrs 30 on Wednesdays and Saturdays.
● Café LUX*: What about a nice cup of coffee? At Café LUX*,La Réunion preparing coffees is an art performed by experienced baristas.
● The Bar: Feeling hungry? Rendezvous at Le Bar to relish on scrumptious pizzas, sandwiches with marlin and fresh salads. Having your meal near the beautiful swimming pool while enjoying the festive mood of the hotel is the perfect combo.
‘Play’ is open from 9am to 5pm from Tuesday to Sunday upon reservation, for children aged between 3 and 12 during the French school holidays.
The LUX * Saint-Gilles, la Réunion provides its clients with treatment rooms allowing them to enjoy a moment of ultimate relaxation. Treatments can be booked in advance.
A fitness center is also available on the resort.
NEARBY (With suplement)
Kindly note that Acajou Beach Resort shall remain closed until 2021. For any further information, our local experts remain at your entire disposal. Just [...]
As from €995
With its sugar white beach fringed with palm trees and its unordinary lagoon brimming with aquatic life, the Angsana Ihuru [...]
As from €1575
Bakwa Lodge encourages one to escape to a simpler, more relaxed way of life. To reach this eco-chic guest house [...]
As from €915
Kindly note that the resort is closed for a total refurbishment of at least 24 months. This colonial-style beachside resort will [...]
As from €2535