« During your stay in this 5-star resort, embark on a wonderful culinary adventure to experience local flavours. Bourbon Vanilla, a variety of tropical fruits, local honey, species… A soft blend to be consumed liberally! » Natacha, Islandian Expert
If you were still doubtful, rest assured that LUX* Saint-Gilles, la Réunion is certainly the epitome of luxury. It is obvious after all: A 5-star resort located in Saint Gilles - the best coast of Reunion Island.
A fascinating architecture proudly bearing the traits of the colonial style, spacious verandas and steep pyramidal roofs, everything is in place for the perfect stay.
While taking a stroll along the avenues filled with beautiful coconut trees or chilling next to the sparkling pool, breathe in the island air and escape from reality. Staying zen is essential at LUX* Saint-Gilles, la Réunion so why not try to take time to do your best yoga moves, or free your mind with a walk in the lush garden.
Looking forward to white sandy beaches, sunbathing on stunning balconies and swimming in clear blue waters? Be our guest!
● La Cuisine: New culinary adventures in perspective at La Cuisine! Come taste the feeling of local and international flavours blending together in various attractive dishes. Traditional music playing in the restaurant will add a special touch of magic to your meal. Breakfast is served between 6 to 10 in the morning and diner at 7hrs 30 P.M till 9hrs 30 P.M. For those willing to discover new flavours, the restaurant serves fresh seafood buffets and regional Chinese, Creole and Indian dishes. Choice is yours!
● Orangine: Tantalize your Taste Buds at L’Orangine! Let’s start with our culinary crush: a sumptuous lobster carpaccio on sugarcane. This right here is a real “foodgasm”! Besides, the restaurant favours serving homemade recipes like papaya spring rolls or honey ice cream. The best way to complement your experience is to opt for an exceptional French or New World wine. As the restaurant can accommodate only up to 40 guests, you have to be aware of the opening hours, which are from 19hrs 30 to 21 hrs 30. Important note: it is closed on Wednesdays and Thursdays.
● La Plage: Local food at La Plage has nothing to envy to the other restaurants. To start with, the setting is ideal to feast on the best of local specialities. Can we take a moment to admire the panoramic view on the clear blue lagoon?
Now back to the food! Spicy “Rougail de Saucisses”, “Duck magret” or “Tuna Tartar”, can you smell the delicious scent of the Reunionese know-how? If you want to add some sweetness to your meal after diner, there are plenty of choice. Chocolate pie or cardamom-flavoured banana cake, what else? Open from 12 to 15 P.M on Sundays/ 19hrs 30 to 21 hrs 30 on Wednesdays and Saturdays.
● Café LUX*: What about a nice cup of coffee? At Café LUX*,La Réunion preparing coffees is an art performed by experienced baristas.
● The Bar: Feeling hungry? Rendezvous at Le Bar to relish on scrumptious pizzas, sandwiches with marlin and fresh salads. Having your meal near the beautiful swimming pool while enjoying the festive mood of the hotel is the perfect combo.
‘Play’ is open from 9am to 5pm from Tuesday to Sunday upon reservation, for children aged between 3 and 12 during the French school holidays.
The LUX * Saint-Gilles, la Réunion provides its clients with treatment rooms allowing them to enjoy a moment of ultimate relaxation. Treatments can be booked in advance.
A fitness center is also available on the resort.
NEARBY (With suplement)