« Nearby Grand-Baie village, this cosy and trendy structure offers ideal stays in a peaceful and settled atmosphere » - Natacha, Islandian Expert
Take off your shoes… This gem of a hotel is the perfect fantasy of what eco-chic should be. Sand-floored restaurants that cater to locavorism, an immaculate beach, Mauritian architecture, and tropical gardens. The Veranda Pointe aux Biches is a celebration of life’s simple pleasures. Guests are invited to - quite literally - leave their shoes at the door and remain barefoot throughout their stay.
The four star is located near Grand Baie, a vibrant beach town. Families tend to love the hotel that caters to kids and teens. The Timomo kids club is like a miniature of the hotel with its own plunge pool, cooking classes, board games, and jungle gym. Teenagers can laze around the pool or partake in a dizzying array of activities - darts, bocce ball, SUP, pool, and even aqua zumba. There is also a shuttle that goes to Trou aux Biches, one of the island’s most gorgeous beaches. Adults seeking peace and quiet can book a room at the Sandy Lane, a wing of the hotel reserved for grown-ups with its own restaurant, bar and swimming pool.
● Senses Restaurant is the main restaurant of the hotel where guests will enjoy breakfast, lunch and dinner with spectacular blue ocean vistas as a backdrop. The themed buffet layout offers local Mauritian fare as well as international meals prepared to delight every palate.
● Sun Deck Restaurant is open for lunch and dinner, weather permitting, and seats up to 40 people. Meals are served in the open air and in the evening, one can admire the starlit skies.
● Foot Loose Bar is where you will enjoy your favorite cocktails in the shade of its sand-floor lounge. Light lunches are served during the day and nights are animated with live music and traditional Mauritian performances.
● Sandy Lane Restaurant is open exclusively to adults occupying the Privilege Rooms (from 7 pm to 10 pm), offering breath-taking views onto the lagoon from its setting by the private swimming pool. The restaurant serves fresh seafood and barbecue platters, as well as Veranda Resorts Signature dishes. Sandy Lane is open every day for dinner, except Sundays.
● Sandy Lane Bar is reserved for adult residents of the Privilege Rooms. With its cosy décor, this is the ideal place for relaxing drinks or light lunchtime meals. Couples will be tempted to admire the beautiful sunsets in intimacy.
Timomo & Friends is the Kid’s Club for children aged 3 (potty trained) to 11 years. The mini club will delight the young ones with its variety of activities and swimming pool, as well as special children's meals available upon request. Open daily from 8:30 to 20:00.
The hotel also offers babysitting services at a supplementary fee and upon reservation.
The hotel offers live or themed animations every night as well as Sunset Vibes once a week – dependent upon weather conditions.
Relaxation and well-being await you at the Seven Colours Wellness Lounge with its 3 massage rooms including 1 on the beach, where you will marvel in the magnificent views.
The Wellness Lounge is equipped with a manicure/pedicure area and is open daily from 9:00 to 20:00.
The hotel does not have an on-site golf course, although enthusiasts of the sport may indulge their passion by playing at the Heritage Golf Club, in the south of the island. Note that this service is offered at a supplementary cost.