If you are looking for an intimate address, you are in the right place. The Couples Only hotel is set in a fishing village on the north coast, affording unobstructed views of the northern islands. The hotel has earned another star and its Couples menu will delight honeymooners, newlyweds and those seeking to rekindle their flame. Tandem bike rides, 24-hour breakfast in bed, duo massages on a floating deck, candlelit beach dinners, a snazzy pool-level bar, a dream infinity pool…
The light and airy rooms overlooking the lagoon blend a contemporary flair with timeless charm. The pale wood furniture, beiges and whites, and minimalist design are soothing and provide a cool contract with the hues of blue and lush green gardens.
The peaceful haven’s location makes for the perfect starting point to set off and discover the island. The Veranda group of hotels has conceived a “Deep Into…” series that encourages travellers to leave the hotel grounds and explore local culture, the cuisine, traditions and Mauritian people.
The 12 Comfort Rooms of the hotel are decorated in pale wood and have an area of 32 m². They feature a queen size bed and a private balcony or terrace overlooking the lagoon, offering complete privacy for couples.
Capacity: 2 adults
The 57 Superior Rooms are welcoming, spacious, and feature a furnished balcony or terrace. These rooms have an area of 38 m² and are ideal for a romantic and intimate stay. King size bed plus sofa bed are available.
Capacity: 2 or 3 adults
The 12 Privilege Rooms facing the sea have an area of 42 m² and feature a king size bed plus a sofa bed. They provide ample space for your holiday in Mauritius and are beautifully decorated. Enjoy the sea view with your partner from the private balcony or terrace.
Capacity: 2 or 3 adults
- Furnished Balcony or Terrace
- Bathroom with Shower & Toilet
- Hair Dryer
- King Beds (Superior & Privilege Rooms)
- Queen Size Beds (Comfort Rooms)
- Tea / Coffee Facilities (First Tray Complimentary)
- Complimentary Mini Bar
- Air Conditioning
- Flat Screen Television
- Ceiling Fan
- Electronic Safe
- Direct Dial Telephone
- Free Wi-Fi
Privilege Rooms Only:
- Bathroom with shower
- A Dinner à la Carte at the St Géran Restaurant Per Day (Conditions Apply)
- One Full-Day Catamaran Cruise Per Stay (Minimum 7 Nights) – Including Open Bar & Lunch On-Board
● Isle de France is the main restaurant overlooking the northern islands of Mauritius and the pristine bay with its stunning views of the countless blue hues of the horizon. Discover the subtle flavors of local spices and seasonal products in the Mauritian dishes or enjoy your favorite foods from the world over. Open for breakfast, lunch and dinner with both menu offering and buffet service.
● Le Saint Géran beach bar and restaurant is named after the shipwreck made famous by Bernardin de St-Pierre in his classic novel, Paul et Virginie. Located at the end of the pier under a typically-Mauritian thatched roof, here is where you will savor fresh caught seafood dishes as well as Veranda Resorts Signature meals. The restaurant is open for lunch and dinner, while the bar serves drinks, beverages and snacks from 11:00 to 23:30 daily.
● Poudre D’Or Bar is elegantly decorated and offers spectacular views over Grand Gaube lagoon – one of the island’s largest. It is the ideal place for a break at any time of the day – so treat yourself to a coffee, a cocktail or an after-dinner liqueur. Savory and sweet snacks and crêpes are served in the late afternoon and in the evenings, an island ambiance is assured with an offering of live music or themed entertainment.
● Additional meal services include an All-Day In-Room Extended Continental Breakfast and Beach Picnics from noon to 15:00.
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- Check-In: 14:00 & Check-Out: Noon
- Accepted Credit Cards: Visa, Amex, MasterCard & Diners Club International
- Beach Towels
- Parking on Hotel Premises
- Free Wi-Fi in Rooms & Public Areas
- Currency Exchange
- Free Shuttle to Grand Baie Village Twice Per Week – Reservation at Reception Room Service
WEDDING AND VOWS RENEWALVeranda Paul & Virginie Hotel
- Late Check-Out at Nominal Fee, Subject to Availability
- Laundry & Dry Cleaning Services
- Medical Assistance
- Hotel Boutique
- Photographic & Video Services
- Taxi Service
- Car Rental
- Conference Room Facilities – 60 Persons
- Exclusive Catamaran for Veranda Guests Only
- Souvenir & Beach Accessories Shop
is graced with a décor straight out of a novel, making it the perfect place to say ‘Yes’ or for loved ones to renew their vows!
The following services are available and a full wedding package may be arranged upon request:
- Dedicated Wedding Organiser
- Classic Wedding Package
- Island Romance Wedding Package
- Ultimate Bliss Wedding Package
The hotel offers live or themed animations every night as well as once weekly Pop Up Moments – dependent upon weather conditions.
SPA & WELLNESS
Relaxation and well-being await you at the Seven Colours Wellness Lounge with its 3 massage rooms and a Vichy shower for body treatments and hydro massage therapy. The spa is equipped with a manicure / pedicure area and is open daily from 8:00 to 20:00.
- - 3 Swimming Pools
- - Aqua Gym
- - Wind surfing
- - Stand-Up Paddle (SUP)
- - Kayaks
- - Pedal Boats
- - Snorkelling
- - Sailing Dinghies
- - Bocce Balls (Pétanque)
- - Floodlit Tennis Court
- - Ping Pong
- - Beach Volleyball
- - Fitness Centre
- - Shuttle To Grand Baie – Twice Weekly
- - Bicycle (Tandem)
- - PADI Diving
- - Fishing
- - Kite Surfing
- - Seaplane
- - Pirogue Excursions
- - Catamaran Excursions (Honeymoon Cruise, Lobster Day Cruise & Adults Only Cruises)
- - Blue Earth Boutique – Souvenirs, Local Handicrafts, Beachwear, International Newspapers / Magazines & Essential Products
- - 18-Hole Golf Excursion at Heritage Golf Club