« So lovely! This classy and retro stylish hotel is located on an amazing beach for a spectacular stay in Mauritius » - Natacha, Islandian Expert
Reclining on the pristine sands of the south-west peninsula of the island, known as the Pearl of the Indian Ocean, The St. Regis Mauritius Resort enjoys the most favoured address imaginable. Bestowing exceptional vistas over a brilliant turquoise lagoon and ocean, guests of the hotel will marvel at the UNESCO World Heritage site of Le Morne Mountain, a befitting backdrop looming above the resort.
Upon arrival in Mauritius, sink instantly into luxurious comfort with personalised chauffeur-driven transport from the airport, guaranteed to whisk you along the charm-filled and colourful roads of the rustic coastline, drawing you into a world of exquisite settings, discreet personal service and memories to treasure forever.
The St. Regis Legacy is the Future, carried forth from its storied tradition of welcoming notable dignitaries, celebrities, and travel enthusiasts; to reach the shores of this remote island, in a sublime setting that also offers one of the worlds best diving and surfing spots.
The 169 exclusive Guest Suites and the elegant four-bedroom Villa are each nestled discreetly by the beach, inspired by the beauty of yesteryear, and designed in a subtle blend of cool and soothing tones that enhance the sensation of privacy and seclusion. The seashore is simply steps away – or at your threshold – and the spacious rooms have large terraces with panoramic views of the lush gardens or the lagoon. A private butler is on hand to anticipate your every need.
Beyond expectation is the epicurean promise at The St. Regis Mauritius Resort, offering five distinguishing dining venues for a culinary journey through the exotic flavours of Mauritius, the Indian Ocean and the not-so-distant Asian shores. Another experience to be relished: a sequence of luxurious individual or couple treatments in the sanctuary of the Iridium Spa, for moments of timeless and tranquil repose.
A never-ending list of amusements is available throughout your stay at The St. Regis Mauritius Resort, and you will want to indulge in as many as possible whether it be water skiing, canoeing, windsurfing, climbing, golfing, hunting, a walk with lions, and more. It is without a doubt that the one-of-a-kind memories you take home will leave you longing to return again and again.
Experience an exceptional culinary experience when staying at The St. Regis Mauritius Resort. The hotel offers five restaurants and bars, each with a distinctive palette of gastronomic choices and flavours, for complete dining pleasure while on holiday in Mauritius.
● Le Manoir Dining Room is a French- Mauritian restaurant reflecting the decor and personalised service of a private dining room of a stately home. The island’s culinary traditions are adapted to create modern interpretations and reflect the flavour of Mauritius as a centre for cuisine in the Indian Ocean. Exotic Creole flavours and classic French cooking styles present a subtle immersion into true Mauritian hospitality. Open daily for breakfast from 7:00 to 10:00. Open for dinner, depending upon resort occupancy.
● The Boathouse Bar & Grill is an elegant beachside bar infused with the energy of the island. Fresh juices and light fare options lend a healthy edge to fuel your sporting excesses. This is a perfect venue for guests to enjoy the unparalleled beauty of the Mauritian sunset, champagne and great company on hand.
Here you will partake in an elegant beachside gourmet experience. Vintage champagnes sparkle next to platters of oysters and grilled prawns. Romantic dinners and dancing in the sunset create special memories. The mood in the evening is elegant and romantic with incredible lighting showing the restaurant to its best effect. Live music completes the mood, with the tempo increasing as the DJ starts to play, dinner comes to an end and guests get ready to party. Bar is open from 10:00 to 23:00 / Restaurant is open for lunch between 11:30 and 15:00 & for dinner from 18:30 to 22:00.
● Floating Market offers a cross section of South East Asian Food and a revolution in Asian-inspired food. Thai, Malay and Vietnamese dishes combine to infuse evocative aromas, tastes and colours. A premium dining experience one cannot afford to miss, Floating Market is a trendy, modern restaurant that reflects Asia’s inspired light and healthy cooking. Open for dinner: 18:30 to 22:00.
● Atsuko presents the hallmark of Far Eastern fare. Under the guidance of the resort’s Vietnamese chef, this unique restaurant presents fresh and inspired Japanese cuisine: classic favourites reworked and improved, including Teriyaki, Sashimi, Robotayaki and Yakitori, as well as fresh seafood, meats and vegetables. All fare is prepared with the greatest attention to detail and offers a mouth-wateringly memorable dining experience in the most exquisite surroundings. The name “Atsuko” is synonymous with feelings of calm, serenity and warmth. Open for dinner: 18:30 – 22:00.
● The 1904 Bar serves vintage concoctions along with a unique set of rituals that will enchant your stay at St. Regis Mauritius. Considered the social hub of the resort, revel in the evening lighting up ceremony, piano and jazz entertainment, as well as the elegant rum drinks or champagne, accompanied by delicious mouth-watering snacks. Open daily from 10:00 to 23:30.
● Simply India offers authentic Indian cuisine showcasing the traditional flavours of the grand peninsula. Open daily for dinner from 18:30 to 22:00, Monday to Saturday.
● St. Regis proposes Private Dining venues featuring menus inspired by the Chef’s creative energies. Reservations can be made at Inspiration, the Lotus Room, or the Chef’s Table. Each setting offers meals that will be specially prepared just for you and your guests.
The St. Regis Mauritius Resort is proud to entertain its youngest guests on vacation in Mauritius with a variety of fun activities at the Kite Flyers Club, where your children's holidays will begin with a personalised welcome. A kid's pool and an indoor play area are among the sensational facilities for children aged 4 to 12. Kids will love the multiple indoor and outdoor activities on offer, including the discovery of the abundant nature to learning about the local crafts of Mauritius. The mini club is open daily from 09:00 to 22:00.
A special corner for young people over 12 years is also available at the hotel from 9:00 to 23:30 every day. Teens will enjoy being with one another where they may indulge in the many exciting sports or leisure activities of the resort.
Babysitting services available upon reservation and for a nominal fee.
The animation is discreet in this hotel, which provides more of an intimate and cosy atmosphere. The bars are situated on either side of the resort, allowing a variation of settings for you to enjoy: while sipping your cocktail, you may admire the Le Morne mountain, or marvel at the changing colours of the lagoon at sunset.
For an unforgettable stay in Mauritius, St. Regis offers musical programs and events several times a week at The 1904 Bar, located at Le Manoir, as well as at The Boathouse Bar & Grill.
From the very essence of the St. Regis brand, its exclusive Iridium Spa honours each resort establishment with the personal touch of a rare Spa experience. Each wellness therapy is developed specifically to meet the basic needs of every guest, and are as treasured as the metal from which the Spa derives its name.
Inspired by a tradition dating back to 1938 and the grand opening of the Iridium Room at St. Regis New York, the Iridium Spa of today exudes the same supreme elegance, both through the enchanting décor of its treatment suites, and its subtle rituals such as the distinguishing tea ceremony.
The Spa complex features the following facilities:
NEARBY (With Supplement)