Tucked between rows of coconut trees, filao – natural windbreakers, and veloutiers – a velvety bush that grows in the sand, the Radisson Blu Poste Lafayette Resort and Spa blends gently into the wild and secluded east coast landscape of Mauritius. Honeymooners will adore this luxury 4-star seaside hotel with its teak furnishings and minimalist design that uses splashes of royal blues and turquoise to evoke its position on the shore.
The adults-only hotel offers a version of vacation bliss, replete with its stylish rooms having exquisite views onto the coral reef and ocean, or the island’s mountain ranges. The heated swimming pool and wooden deck, perched above the hotel’s centre, afford incredible vistas of the bright blue sea, where you may snorkel, or simply relax in gently lapping waters.
Three restaurants, Café Nautilus, Phi and Aqua Beach – with its bar – will satisfy your cravings for delicious, Mauritian cuisine as well as sumptuous international delights. The Radisson chain of hotels is famed for its lavish breakfast buffet, which includes plenty of health-conscious options along with all your favourite morning fare.
Borrow a bicycle to explore the surrounding region, cruising along the coastal road and its inland paths. Discover Bras d’Eau National Park, just 10 minutes from the resort or hop on a bus which will take you to central Flacq and its brightly coloured market place. Later in the afternoon, enjoy soothing massages and other rituals at the hotel’s beautiful Spa by Themaé. The Radisson Blu Poste Lafayette truly captures the essence of a seaside utopia.
The 36 Deluxe Sea View Rooms, with an area of 18 to 27 m², can easily accommodate a couple. Particularly relaxing with their sleek design, these rooms feature king size or twin beds and a sofa bed.
Capacity: 2 adults
The 9 Deluxe Beach Front Rooms, with an area of 25 to 30 m², have a nice bedroom with en-suite bathroom. Their location on the 1st floor allows you to fully enjoy the view of the lagoon. They are equipped with the same facilities as the other Deluxe Rooms.
Capacity: 2 adults
Radisson Blu Hotel Poste Lafayette (formerly Centara Poste Lafayette) provides three restaurants:
· Café Nautilus: the main restaurant of the hotel opens its doors for breakfast, lunch and dinner. It offers an international buffet to be enjoyed in an outdoor atmosphere.
· Phi: located next to the swimming pool, this restaurant offers an à la carte menu, specializing in Asian cuisine. Specialties of the Indian Ocean are also available.
· Aqua 180: this beach restaurant serves light cuisine, pizzas, snacks, ice cream and delicious cocktails.
· The All-Inclusive Offer comprises all Meals & Free Access to the Bar from 11:00 to 23:00.
· The Radisson Blu Super Breakfast is a recently introduced concept which offers guests a wide range of fresh and natural products such as freshly squeezed juices, a large assortment of pastries, cheeses and tea. High quality products are offered to customers to ensure the best dining experience.
The 20˚ Sud is a sumptuous boutique hotel nestled on a private coconut-lined beach near Pointe aux Canonniers in the [...]
As from €855
With its sugar white beach fringed with palm trees and its unordinary lagoon brimming with aquatic life, the Angsana Ihuru [...]
As from €1575
Velavaru, which translates as "Turtle Island", evokes the beings that long dwelled the island. With such a rich past, there [...]
As from €1390
Bakwa Lodge encourages one to escape to a simpler, more relaxed way of life. To reach this eco-chic guest house [...]
As from €915