Ever dreamed of “living” by the seaside? The Radisson Blu Azuri Resort & Spa is set in a luxurious village by the sea, where you will immediately feel at home. Set on a peninsula, the resort boasts a sprawling beach of pure sand that forms an alcove along the blue-green lagoon, where warm waters and mangroves provide the perfect scene for paddle-boarding or fishing.
Each of the 100 rooms’ crisp white interiors are touched with nautical colours, which gives the resort a contemporary texture. The floor-to-ceiling glass doors give onto private terraces – some, overlooking tropical gardens; others, a blue expanse of sea – the ideal place to read a good book, kissed by a gentle breeze. Or you may cool off at Cyan bar with snacks and cocktails served poolside.
The 4-star Radisson Blu cultivates a welcoming and leisurely vibe that is appealing to families, couples and solo travellers. The resort’s unique location within Azuri, an upscale residential neighbourhood with café, exclusive restaurants and spa, is a high point to the feeling of being in your own home. Residents may easily access these and other niche experiences via a well-equipped boat house as well as tennis courts, shops, entertainment and a regular farmer’s market.
An executive golf course is planned for the near future. Travelers yearning to explore the regions’ innumerable charms may also hop on a boat to a nearby desert island or hail a colourful bus and visit traditional Mauritian villages along the east coast.
Accommodations at the Radisson Blu Azuri Resort & Spa are proposed as an All-Inclusive Package, so you may dine freely in the various restaurants of the hotel.
• Le Comptoir offers colourful buffets with international flavours, while you enjoy the spectacular view over the turquoise ocean.
• Azuli offers freshly caught seafood in a cosy atmosphere. Discover a Mediterranean cuisine that will delight your gourmet palate. Open 4 days per week – Monday, Wednesday, Friday and Saturday.
• Cyan is a bar situated poolside where you will be served snacks and drinks
• The Café is the perfect place for relaxing any time of the day. It functions as a bar as well as a café-bakery
• Feel free to repose at the Wellness Bar and enjoy the fresh juices and energetic drinks.
• Ocean One, the beach restaurant, offers an à la carte menu with an array of savoury gastronomies. Open every day for lunch and dinner from 12:00 to 22:00, the restaurant also offers themed dinners and Sunday brunch is a guest favourite.
• The Radisson Blu Hotel proposes a unique concept with its Radisson Blu Super Breakfast. To the delight of guests, the Super Breakfast includes a wide range of fresh and natural foods such as freshly squeezed juices, and a wide assortment of pastries, cheeses and teas: all high quality products carefully chosen to provide the best dining experience for guests.
Radisson Blu Azuri Resort & Spa is a favourite destination for fabulous family holidays with its Kids Club, designed just for the little ones between 3 and 11 years. Children will enjoy the activities proposed by the resort.
- Scuba Diving