As a reminder that heaven cove, as its name implies, is located along the Anse la Raie bay in the north of the island. For a wonderful escape where serenity meets exoticism, the boutique hotel has crafted a holidays haven exclusively for adults. Thanks to a handful of rooms, 75 in total, with a breath-taking view overlooking the bay, a touch of exotic chic decoration and a hint of love nests along the natural cove, prepare yourself to live the island glam to the fullest.
Always dreamed of waking up to the lapping waves crashing on a white sandy beach? Welcome to Paradise Cove, a five-star boutique hotel exclusively dedicated to adults, located in the north of the island in the peaceful vicinity of Anse la Raie.
Freshly renovated, this perfect address for romantic escapes, gives itself a new spark in 2019 with its contemporary character and vast outdoor areas; simply “A Place made of places”. The revamped interiors enviously preserved their traditional touch but with a sober and timeless decoration. The wood and soft colours renowned for their warmth adorn the classic chic architecture. Its views are still breathtaking, and one can admire six prominent islets from the shores of the hotel: Coin de Mire, Ile Plate, Ile Ronde, Ilôt Gabriel, Ile aux Serpents, Ile aux Pigeons.
At the heart of the hotel's Love concept, experience the You&Me moments, redefined for you to share even more intense moments with your loved one. From contemplating the starry sky together, to the private escapes in a canoe or catamaran on the surrounding islands, or to the candlelit dinners in one of the love nest by the beach, these are unforgettable memories that you and your better half are about to create.
Furthermore, fine dining is assured by four restaurants, each situated within its own haven: Peninsula is perched above the lagoon; The Cove, nestled by the coconut grove; The Dining Room overlooks the swimming pool; and XO, upon the terrace. And after your meal, stop by the discreet Rum Gallery, nestled in an alcove, where you will enjoy rums from all over the world. Paradise Cove invites you&me to live the moments you will not soon forget.
- Peninsula, Are you driven by friendliness and warmth? Contemporary and trendy, the Peninsula restaurant is your soon-to-be favourite spot within the hotel. With a breathtaking view over the northern islands, it offers a variety of Tapas from recipes of different origins or assortment platters to share.
- The Cove, The Cove is the restaurant that exudes a romantic atmosphere! Located on stilts and overlooking the sea, feast on our fresh seafood in various gastronomic variations. The romantic setting of The Cove urges moments of closeness, typical to this dream trip to Mauritius and which your partner is not about to forget anytime soon.
- XO, Even far from home you can find a good sushi restaurant. With its stunning exotic decor, the XO restaurant is sure to take you to Asia! Discover the fine cuisine of this part of the world and be conquered by the explosion of flavours displayed, as in addition to those Japanese delights, the XO restaurant also offers a healthy choice of dishes in a pop-art ambiance. Open everyday from 19:00 to 22:30, upon reservation.
- The Dining Room, Discover revisited Mauritian flavours at the main restaurant. Opened everyday, breakfast and dinner are served in this cosy decor to taste the best of local recipes.
- STAY, In a chic and warm atmosphere, the STAY Bar is the place where you gather to enjoy a cocktail and where lounge music rocks the bonds that are developed or strengthened. Open every day between 08:00 and 23:30. And if you feel a little peckish, light meals are offered between 10:30 and 19:00.
- Peninsula Bar, In the same spirit as its restaurant, the Peninsula Bar is a perfect place to hang out as a couple or with a group of newly-made friends. Tanning session on the lounges, a local beer in hand, this spot will quickly seem like your place-to-be within the hotel. Enjoy an evening of inspiring live music or piano bar and sip whatever pleases you among your favourite cocktails. Opened from 10:00 to 23:00, the bar offers a menu to please all tastes.
- Arrivals and departures lounge bar, Feeling a little thirsty at two in the morning before taking the plane back home? Our self-service bar available 24/7 will quench your thirst until it opens between 08:00 and 20:00.
- Beverages beach service from 10:00 to 17:30
- Beverages pool and love nests service from 10:00 to 17:30
- Internet and Wi-Fi
- Luggage carrier & concierge service
- 24h reception & security services
- Parking in the hotel premises
- Beachfront departure & arrival lounge
- Rhum Gallery
- Cave S’cellar from 15:30
- Room service 24h/24
- Boutique opened everyday
- Foreign currency exchange facilities at the reception
- Car rental services
- Wi-Fi at the Reception, in the Rooms & All Common Areas
- Shower Room & Luggage Room for Early Arrivals & Late Departures
- Check-In: 14:00 – Check-Out: 12:00
- News Stand
- Currency Exchange
- Credit Cards Accepted: American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa, Maestro
- 24-Hour Reception & Security
- Hotel Shop
- Laundry Services
- Tour Desk & Car Rental
- Medical Service
-Services Specific to VIP Club Lounge
A full range of free services available to guests of the Club Junior & Club Senior Suites:
- Concierge Services
- Valet ServiceCHILDREN'S AMENITIES
The Paradise Cove Boutique Hotel is exclusively reserved for adults as from 18 years.
- Telephone & IDD access
- Interactive TV
- Mini bar
- Electronic safe
- Tea & coffee facilities
- Hair Dryer
- Bathroom with shower and dressing; separate toilets
- 220 volts power supply
- Balcony or veranda
- Working desk
- Turn down service every night
- 1 complimentary bottle of water
- 1 pair of complimentary slippers per guest
- Coffee machine à café + 1 complimentary set of capsules per day
- Pillow menu
- Iron and ironing board upon request
- Room service available 24/7
The Paradise Cove Boutique Hotel, popular with couples on honeymoon in Mauritius, offers a subtle environment in response to our guest’s desires for intimacy and privacy. At dinner and in the evening, guests indulge in an atmosphere of quiet music, complemented by a pianist who plays a medley of jazz and soft tunes. Sega shows, presented once a week, provide an entertaining evening where guests watch the performers and join in to experience this festive and traditional local dance.
The S.T.A.Y. Bar is the perfect place to end your evening while taking in the soft music or a show, and sipping on a tropical Mauritian cocktail. Open until 23:00.
Discover the charms of the recently revamped spa with a magnificent garden demonstrating shades of green and a modern-chic interior in wood and rattan completion. The spa & wellness by Cinq Mondes suggests « Rituels de Beauté du Monde », meaning beauty rituals from all over the world in French, thanks to a selection of treatments, massages, aroma & tropical flower dips. Unearth an untypical gazebo, overlooking the sea, set on the beach as a haven of well-being for two. Ultimate romanticism! Get pampered in one of our single or double treatment rooms, scrub room with a Vichy shower, hammam, relaxing pool or hair salon for pure indulging moments.
- 1 main swimming pool
- 1 infinity swimming pool on the Peninsula
- 1 new lap pool
- Water ski
- Fitness centre
- 2 floodlit tennis courts
- Glass bottom boat
- Pool table
- Pedal boat
- Stand up paddle
- Geolocation app
- Love nests
- Private catamaran cruise
- Big game fishing
- Kite surf
- Small game fishing
- Speed boat trip
- PADI scuba diving
- Star gazing
- Pirogue getaway
- You&Me dinner
- Outdoor spa