* Please note that the Paradise Cove Boutique Hôtel will be fully refurbished as from the 1st of March until the 1st of September 2019.
The Paradise Cove Boutique Hotel is located in the heart of a sublime garden in Anse la Raie, a small cove on the north coast of Mauritius. One can see six prominent islets from the shores of the hotel: Coin de Mire, Ile Plate, Ile Ronde, Ilôt Gabriel, Ile aux Serpents, Ile aux Pigeons. This well-deserved 5-star hotel, reserved for adults, is perfect for an intimate and sheltered vacation experience, in the space and comfort of one of the most beautiful boutique addresses in the Indian Ocean.
The human scale of this cosy resort ensures a sanctuary of peace, its service as attentive or discreet as you desire. The adjacent creek forms nooks and crannies for ultimate relaxation, where you may contemplate the jumps and arcing movements of kite surfers in the distance – or indulge in this exciting sport yourself. For quieter moments, explore the creek in a kayak or pedal boat, or on a stand-up paddle. Those who prefer staying ashore can relax at the spa (it is sublime!) or play a game of tennis. At sunset, sip a tropical concoction on the hotel’s catamaran or at S.T.A.Y. Bar. How easy it is to fall into the idle rhythm of the islands, when you put your mind to it!
The traditional Mauritian hotel architecture – opened in 1992 – blends with the clean lines of the walls, immaculately painted white and deep blue, the elegant wood and wrought iron furnishings, and enhancements such as canopied beds, rattan armchairs, exquisite tableaux. Each of the 67 beautiful rooms has a private balcony or terrace overlooking the creek and the gardens. How divine to be happily ensconced in this Paradise Cove.
Fine dining is assured by four restaurants, each situated within its own haven: Indigo is perched above the lagoon; The Cove, nestled by the coconut grove; The Dining Room overlooks the swimming pool; XO, upon the terrace, with its benches set against a wood-slatted wall covered with black and white photographs of old Mauritius. And after your meal, stop by the discreet Rum Gallery, nestled in an alcove, where you will enjoy rums from all over the world. Paradise Cove invites you&me to live the moments you will not soon forget.
To satisfy your desire for romance and intimacy during your stay in Mauritius, the Paradise Cove Boutique Hotel offers 4 restaurants of varying ambiances, each with its own heavenly and intimate theme. With the concept of 'Dine Around', guests can diversify their culinary pleasures during their stay, while enjoying the exotic and oriental flavours of the hotel's various restaurants.
● The Dining Room: For a variety of gastronomic pleasures, guests may taste local and international cuisine at The Dining Room. The restaurant offers an exotic and continental buffet for breakfast, served from 07:00 to 10:00. Choose between a themed buffet or the chef’s menu at dinner, from 19:00 to 22:00. You are guaranteed a romantic setting when dining under one of the gazebos, located near the outside terrace.
● The Cove: A very romantic restaurant for intimate dining under one of the rattan-covered kiosks set on over-water pillars by the beach. The succulent fish and seafood menu awaits you in this enchanting setting. The Cove welcomes you for dinner from 19:00 to 22:00, with reservation.
● XO: Fancy a gastronomic Asian escapade? Come and discover XO, Paradise Cove's new restaurant that will make you feel as though you are traveling to distant lands. With its cosy atmosphere of low tables and large cushions for seating, XO offers an exotic backdrop where you will appreciate the Asian fusion dinner from 19:00 to 22:00, upon reservation.
● Indigo Restaurant & Bar: This restaurant allows you to partake in local or international cuisine for a lunchtime meal (from 12:00 to 14:30 pm) of a main course and dessert. In the event of inclement weather, guests will be served at The Dining Room or The Cove.
● S.T.A.Y. Bar: At the heart of the hotel, is the place-to-be for lunchtime nibbles (12:00 to 15:00) and crêpes during afternoon tea time (16:00 to 17:00). Open from 10:00 until 23:00, it is also the ideal setting to enjoy a small cocktail at the end of the evening.
● Rum Gallery offers an incredible choice of select regional rums which are among the best in the world. It is open all day.
● S’Cellar is for lovers of wines and Paradise Cove Boutique Hotel offers this superb wine cellar replete with exclusive wines only from the southern hemisphere. Doors to the cellar open from 10:00.
● Dress code: Casual attire during the day; appropriate attire at night (no shorts).
● The Premium All Inclusive package at the Paradise Cove Boutique Hotel is designed for couples, especially those on honeymoon or celebrating a wedding anniversary. This formula allows guests to fully benefit from all the services of the hotel, which comprise:
- Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner Included
- Exclusive Dining In 3 Restaurants as part of the Dine Around Concept
- Sparkling Wine by the Glass (Choice of 3 Sparkling Wines)
- House Wine by the Glass (Choice of 9 Wines)
- Selection of Local & International Beverages from 10:00 to 23:00
- One 30-Minute Massage Per Person- Convivial Wine Tasting & Dinner, Once a Week (Indigo Restaurant)
- Tasting of Homemade Rums, Once a Week
- Continental Breakfast Served in Your Room
- 24-Hour Room Service
- Snacks Served During Lunch from 12:00 to 15:00 / Afternoon Tea Served from 16:00 to 17:00
- Mini Bar Replenishment Once a Day: Water, Soft Drinks, Juices & Local Beers
The Paradise Cove Boutique Hotel is exclusively reserved for adults as from 18 years.
The Paradise Cove Boutique Hotel, popular with couples on honeymoon in Mauritius, offers a subtle environment in response to our guest’s desires for intimacy and privacy. At dinner and in the evening, guests indulge in an atmosphere of quiet music, complemented by a pianist who plays a medley of jazz and soft tunes. Sega shows, presented once a week, provide an entertaining evening where guests watch the performers and join in to experience this festive and traditional local dance.
The S.T.A.Y. Bar is the perfect place to end your evening while taking in the soft music or a show, and sipping on a tropical Mauritian cocktail. Open until 23:00.