Vacationers seeking an ultimate hideaway, are captivated by the exclusive Maradiva Villas Resort & Spa, located near Flic en Flac, a lively seaside town on the west coast of Mauritius. The five-star all-villa resort, forming part of The Leading Hotel of the World, is set along a pristine stretch of white sandy beach and offers sublime views of the majestic Le Morne Mountain and the sparkling waters of Tamarin Bay. Those in search of tranquillity and understated luxury will love the 65 elegant villas, strikingly designed with elaborate wood and stone finishes – evocative of the resort’s Indian heritage – and nestled amidst 27 acres of luxuriant tropical vegetation. Each villa features a private pool and terrace, with the services of a dedicated butler.
A stay at Maradiva captures the essence of balanced living: an award-winning holistic spa integrates ancient customs and philosophies with modern well-being. Spa therapists, trained in Ayurveda treatments, offer bespoke restorative massage and aromatherapy programs tailored to your individual needs, ensuring a truly splendid and rejuvenating experience.
Maradiva Resorts’ gastronomy will delight your taste buds. Its renowned chef oversees all the cooking, from Japanese teppanyaki and other pan-Asian delicacies, to Mediterranean and international cuisines, to savoury local Mauritian temptations. The vegetables comes directly from the "Karo du Chef". While the stunning resort appeals to couples and families looking for a quiet getaway, its authentic nature will equally draw holiday-makers eager to uncover the tiny melting pot that is Mauritius.
The Maradiva Villas Resort & Spa offer varied dining experiences during your stay in Mauritius: “Gastronomic” is the term that best qualifies the 2 restaurants of the Maradiva Villas Resort & Spa Mauritius.
· Coast2Coast: this restaurant offers Mediterranean, Mauritian and International cuisine in a refined setting to the delight of your taste buds. You can choose to set yourself in a hot or a cold place. Open for buffet breakfast, lunch and dinner, à la carte.
· Enjoy delicious Asian and Indian culinary specialties during your stay in Mauritius. There are 2 separate areas for dining:
- Teppanyaki Counter, a Japanese restaurant where guests watch their food being prepared around the table;
- Cilantro: a more classic restaurant with adjoining lounge which propose live music and shisha. Open only for dinner, à la carte and is closed on sunday.
· You may also opt for an intimate breakfast or dinner in your Villa for a fee.
· Breakers: the bar at the Maradiva Villas Resort & Spa offers a selection of appetizers and a wide choice of international wines and spirits, in a contemporary yet intimate environment.
· Since 1 April 2015 you may enjoy the "Dine-Around" option with the restaurants of the Sands Resort & Spa (with supplement).
· Dress Code: casual chic attire during the day, elegant attire in the evening.
The entertainment at the Maradiva Villas Resort & Spa is understated, so as to preserve its intimate and cosy atmosphere. To enhance those special moments of relaxation during your stay at the Maradiva in Mauritius, Breakers Bar offers live entertainment several times a week, with a jazz band, musical trio or traditional Indian music.
The Ayurveda Spa, offers mainly traditional Indian treatments and is open from 8:00 to 20:00. Traditional and specific therapies are provided such as caviar products and local essential oils (following an initial consultation). Rejuvenating sessions include deep massage, relaxation, aromatherapy and / or body wraps offered in one of the specialised rooms: 2 Ayurveda treatment rooms, 2 luxurious treatment rooms with private patio, 2 double suites dedicated to treatments, and a meditation pavilion dedicated to yoga.
There is a swimming pool with cascade and an area to relax in comfortable sofas around the heated pool.
Other facilities include an open area with cold water pool, and Hammam, sauna and Laconium (alternation of dry and moist heat). A hairdressing and aesthetics salon is also available and all the outdoors spaces are essentially dedicated to relaxation.