Yannick, Islandian Expert
LUX* Le Morne is the hotel of choice for trendsetters, honeymooners and families. The five-star hotel is set on the most spectacular beaches of the west coast of Mauritius, where the sunset hour is almost sacred, with skies streaked in pink and gold. Majestic and rugged, Le Morne Mountain stands protectively behind the hotel and its charming bungalows and the sparkling swimming pools in varying shades of blue. Nearby, the legendary One-Eye surf spot, with its steep waves, offers a spectacular sight.
The LUX* personnel, decked out in immaculate whites, is devoted to ensuring you experience every enchanting island encounter carefully conceived by the award-winning hotel brand. Here, ultimate luxury is defined as peace and tranquillity. The ocean seems to go on forever; its great expanse of warm waters, lapping at the shores is a perfect invitation for soothing swims and stand-up paddle boarding.
The resort’s cuisine will appeal to gourmets as well as vegetarians and health nuts. The extensive menus comprise Mauritian specialties with a twist, spicy Thai cuisine, Mediterranean delights, decadent desserts, and every possible food craze. LUX* Le Morne has managed to elevate the apéritif to an art form: sip decorative spritzers on the beach while watching the end-of-day horizon set ablaze.
The LUX* brand promise is to fulfil its clientele’s every desire – as extravagant or reasonable as it may be. A transparent lagoon, sumptuous swimming pools, the luxurious LUX* Me spa, craft beers, an open-air cinema, artisanal ice creams, healthy Veggie Heaven menu, the Wishing Tree... just a few of the Reasons to Go that will ensure your holiday in Mauritius is filled with magical and unforgettable memories.
Whether on half board, full board or all-inclusive basis, you will enjoy dining in all four restaurants of LUX * Le Morne, and varying the pleasures of your palate during your stay in Mauritius:
· The Kitchen is the central restaurant, offering international cuisine à la carte or in the form of themed buffets, as well as gala dinners. Enjoy a sumptuous dinner that will make your stay in Mauritius even more enjoyable! Open for breakfast and dinner.
· East is a gourmet tasting restaurant that will allow you to discover Thai cuisine during your holidays in Mauritius. Its intimate setting, with views over the magnificent lagoon, is open for dinner only.
· The Beach provides Mediterranean cuisine for casual lunchtime or romantic dinner dining, situated on the sand and next to the sea.
· The Bar is open for lunch, offering local Mauritian cuisine and various light snacks to satisfy your taste buds. Traditional Mauritian tea and crêpes are served in the afternoon and at night it transforms into a lively cocktail lounge, until 1:30 in the morning!
· Ilot and Oasis is positioned alongside the swimming pool so you don’t even have to get out of the water to order your concoctions or snacks! Cocktails and refreshing drinks are served throughout the day in this laid-back atmosphere.
· Taste the best home-made coffees on the island at Café LUX *, right at the heart of the hotel! From 10:00 to 1:00 in the morning, enjoy coffee made from fresh-roasted beans while you hang out next to the beach and ocean. You may also tour the aromatic roasting rooms and take home your own package of the finely ground grains.
· Under the shade of your parasol, enjoy fresh fruit and drinks with LUX * Le Morne’s beach service. You may also reserve a romantic evening or dinner with friends and family under the gazebo, on the beach.
* Dress code: casual, yet appropriate to the time of day (no swimsuit at breakfast); chic and appropriate attire in the evening (no shorts or flip flops).
· Included in the All-Inclusive Formula:
- Breakfast at The Kitchen
- Lunch & Dinners at All Restaurants in the Hotel (Except East).
- Afternoon Tea Served in The Bar from 15:30 to 17:30.
- Selection of Alcoholic & Non-Alcoholic Beverages in All the Bars & Restaurants of the Hotel.
- Tea & Coffee in the Room & Some Drinks from the Mini Bar (Juices, Sodas & Beers).
- The All-Inclusive Formula also Provides Access to Additional Services
o 24-Hour Room Service
o Water & Land Sports (Depending on the Hotel's Schedule)
o Some Activities & Wellness Facilities
The mini club, PLAY, welcomes children from 3 to 11 years old on vacation in Mauritius, every day from 9h00 to 22h00. A playground is located at the club and many activities are proposed in the daily programmes. Children's dinner is served between 18:00 and 19:00.
A babysitting service is available upon request at a supplemental fee.
LUX * Le Morne has not forgotten teenagers, who will never have the time to get bored!
Studio 17 is open for kids from 12 years of age, and offers a varied daily programme of activities as well as a games room where they will enjoy playing pool, electronic games and foosball. Open from 9h00 to 22h00.
Take advantage of the superb wellness centre, LUX * Me Spa, which offers massages and treatments in its refined and grandiose 2400 m² spa. Open from 8:30 to 20:00.
A wide range of holistic therapies are offered including traditional Indian, Ayurveda and Thai massages. The spa centre includes:
LUX * Me is a philosophy of total well-being, based on complementary areas of care: spa treatment, and food and fitness programs with LUX * Me Fitness, based on bodybuilding exercises, stretching, yoga and more.
After a personal analysis, a range of treatments and activities will be proposed: LUX * Me Vitalité Expérience, LUX * IT UP (including MUST DO's, LUX * Me Wellness, Gourmet Tour Treats and Spa Package). The main objective is to allow you to regain the harmony of your body and spirit in all its simplicity.