LUX * Belle Mare, the most instagrammed hotel on the East Coast of Mauritius, is positioned on a site of exceptional natural beauty, at the edge of an immense and white sandy beach. The LUX * hotels stand out from the crowd thanks to its distinctive character, whereby everything – from coffee to spa treatment – bears the LUX * brand. Its warm and passionate staff, attired in immaculate white uniforms, is dedicated to making your LUX * experience a memorable one in its entirety.
This five-star resort has all the qualities to satisfy every guest’s desires, from the most extravagant to the most elementary: a sparkling turquoise sea, the sumptuous LUX * Me Spa, a range of craft beers, a huge swimming pool, the Veggie Heaven vegetarian menu, cinema evenings under the stars, homemade ice cream, water sports, and a beach restaurant that, at nightfall, is lighted red ... these and many more "Reasons to Go" ensure endless fascination.
The hotel surrounds a gigantic pool in which islands of palm trees appear to float, and whose descending levels give an effect of merging into the sea and horizon. The rooms, dressed in tones of beige and taupe and touched with bright colours, and the brightly lit hotel interiors are the creation of design guru, Kelly Hoppen.
Four restaurants compose a culinary palette of flavourful pleasures that promise to delight, including Duck Laundry (whose chefs, from three provinces of China, serve up dishes from their native regions) and Amari by Vineet, where Indian cuisine is signed by Michelin-starred chef, Vineet Bhatia.
The 51 Junior Suites of LUX* Belle Mare, have an area of 60 m², and a terrace which overlooks tropical gardens and a magnificent lagoon. Each suite has a king-size bed, walk-in closet and a luxurious bathroom with step-in shower, bathtub, 2 sinks, and a separate toilet. Connecting rooms are also available upon request.
Capacity: 2 adults + 1 teenager or 2 children, 2 adults + 1 baby
Romantic Junior Suite
The 27 Romantic Junior Suites, with surface area of 60 m², offer breath-taking panoramas from each room and are ideal for couples looking for an intimate setting for their stay in Mauritius!
Capacity: 2 adults
Junior Pool or Beach Suite
The 33 Junior Pool Suites and 19 Junior Beach Suites, each with an area of 60 m², have separate salon and terrace seating, offering exceptional views onto the swimming pool or the turquoise lagoon. The pool suites provide direct access to the swimming pool with special amenities for children on holiday in Mauritius. Connecting rooms are available on request. The beach suites are located on the waterfront and ideal for a relaxing holiday by the sea.
Capacity: 3 adults; 2 adults + 1 teenager; 2 adults + 2 children or 1 baby includes sofa bed for the 3rd person
LUX * Belle Mare offers 4 Ocean Suites with more spacious floor area of 90 m², situated next to the beach. A generous outdoor terrace (ground floor) or balcony (1st level) offers magnificent views onto the sea. The extended bedroom includes a sitting area with convertible sofa to provide additional sleeping for 2 children or a third adult. Suites include a dressing room and bathroom with Jacuzzi tub, and separate shower and toilet. A cradle can be added on request.
Capacity: 2 adults
Honeymoon Junior Suite
The hotel provides 7 charming Honeymoon Suites of 95 m². Each large room contains a four-poster colonial style bed, separate seating area, and a luminous bathroom which overlooks the private balcony and features a large Jacuzzi bathtub and separate shower. The balcony affords quiet relaxation in the sun as well as romantic breakfasts and dinners throughout your stay in Mauritius.
Capacity: 2 adults
For a family holiday in Mauritius, choose one of 16 Family Suites (120 m²) which incorporate two interconnecting Junior Suites of 60 m² each. The two bedrooms are set up with a king-size bed in the parents' room and twin beds in the room for teenagers / children, allowing everyone the privacy of their own personal space. All rooms offer enjoyment of the exceptional gardens and the sparkling lagoon from an individual terrace. Each suite is equipped with a dressing room and large bathroom with walk-in shower, two sinks, and separate bathtub and toilet. Butler service is available on request at the LUX* Belle Mare.
Capacity: 4 adults + 2 teenagers or 4 children or 2 babies; 2 adults + 4 teenagers or 6 children or 2 babies
Super LUX* Suite
Feel like a king in the LUX * Suite: the “palace” of LUX* Belle Mare with its 240 m² of India-inspired luxury.
With magnificent views over the ocean from a private balcony, this spacious suite has its own living area with flat screen TV, and adjoining dining room. The bedroom includes a dressing room and bathroom with Jacuzzi tub. A small kitchen allows the preparation of meals, which may be arranged by your personal Butler, according to your needs.
Access to the roof solarium for private sunbathing and relaxation in the Jacuzzi, is gained via a stairway situated alongside the balcony. A pure moment of pleasure during your stay in Mauritius!
Capacity: 3 adults; 2 adults + 2 teenagers or 2 children + 1 baby
- - Air Conditioning
- - Sleep tight mattress
- - Safe
- - Dressing Room
- - DVD / CD Player
- - Bathrobes / Slippers
- - 220 Volt Electrical Outlets
- - Hair Dryer
- - Free WIFI
- - Tea & Coffee Facilities
- - Ceiling Fan
- - Telephone: with International Direct Access
- - LCD TV with Satellite Channels
- - 24-Hour Room Service with Supplement
- - Separate Toilet: with Telephone (except in LUX * Junior Suite & Honeymoon Suite)
- - Bathroom: with Bathtub, Shower & Bathing Products / Jacuzzi, (LUX * Suite)
- - Mini Bar: Filled Daily
- - Kitchenette in Super LUX * Suite
Whether your lodgings are half-board, full-board or an all-inclusive basis, you are welcome to partake in the various pleasurable cuisines available at any of the 4 restaurants of the LUX * Belle Mare. Its kitchens provide one of the highlights of staying at this 5-star Mauritian hotel. Each restaurant proposes its own unique concept and style with diversified and flavourful meals for all.
· MIXE is the hotel's main restaurant, open for breakfast (7:00 to 10:30) and dinner (19:00 to 22:30). A buffet is offered for each meal.
· Beach Rouge is the hotel’s new beach restaurant and lounge, offering à la carte lunches and dinners. Open from 12:30 to 15:30 and from 19:00 to 22:30, Beach Rouge’s new look includes its lounge area, ideal for savouring a tropical cocktail and tapas for a lazy afternoon or languid evening by the beach. DJs regularly spice up the night time ambiance in the dedicated sound box. The cuisine is simple, yet refined and varied, with everything chosen to offer you an exceptional Mediterranean culinary experience from meats cooked to your fancy, to fresh products from the sea to seasonal vegetables plucked from the garden.
· Amari by Vineet offers India and its contemporary flavours in all their splendour. Chef Vineet Bhatia surpasses himself and brings the best of Indian cuisine to your palate! Open from 19:00 to 22:30, the Amari restaurant is not included in the hotel’s dining packages, although guests staying half-board, full-board and all-inclusive will receive a credit of Rs 900 to their restaurant bill when dining here.
· Duck Laundry serves up contemporary Chinese gastronomy where duck is the king and is featured in a varied display of culinary delights. Open for dinner (18:30 to 22:30).
· Do not forget to visit Café LUX * (7:00 to 22:00) and bear witness to the preparation of an exceptional coffee made just for you from an "island mix" of freshly ground beans. This matchless café provides a blend of organic grains produced in Mauritius, then roasted and prepared right before your eyes by LUX * Belle Mare’s own specialist baristas.
· K Bar is designed as “The” Lounge Bar of LUX * Belle Mare. Open from 10:30 until midnight this is the place for tasting the freshest of Mauritian cocktails!
· Dress code: casual, yet appropriate to the time of day (no swimsuit at breakfast), chic and appropriate attire in the evening (no shorts or flip-flops).
· All-Inclusive Package:
- - Breakfast at MIXE & Lunch & Dinner in All the Restaurants of the Hotel, Except Amari By Vineet although a Credit of Rs 900 per Person is given to Guests on Half-, Full-Board & All-Inclusive Plans.
- - Tea-Time Served in the Bar from 16:00 to 17:30.
- - Selection of Alcoholic & Non-Alcoholic Beverages Available.
- - Wi-Fi: Free of Charge throughout the Resort. An Internet Corner is Available at the Reception with Several Computers Available for Guest Use
- - Special Facilities for Handicapped or Mobility Reduced Persons: Suites are Specially Equipped upon Request
- - Shower & Luggage Room for Early Arrivals & Late Departures
- - Check-In: 14:00 - Check-Out: 12:00
- - Beach Towels
- - Library
- - Credit Cards Accepted: American Express, Visa, MasterCard, Diners Club, Union Pay China
- - Hotel Boutiques
- - Duty-Free Jewellery
- - Laundry Services
- - Tour Desk
- - Car Rental
- - Taxis
- - Infirmary
- - Conference Room for 40-80 Persons (135 m²)
- - Meeting Room for 14 Persons Max (26 m²)
- - Organisation of Weddings, Renewal of Vows & Private Dinners
- - Beach & Pool Service
- - Transfers by Private Car
The LUX * Belle Mare offers specially-designed play and care spaces for children and babies, as well as for teenagers on holiday in Mauritius!
Families with children are given a Family Kit upon arrival at the hotel. Sterilisers, bottle warmers, toilet and bath seats may also be rented for the smallest members of the family.
- - PLAY, the mini kid’s club for children from 3 to 11 years old is open from 10:00 to 22:00. Specially designed for small children, PLAY provides indoor spaces for kids to play and relax as well as a secured green area for outdoor recreation. Activities of all kinds are planned for the little ones while on holiday in Mauritius. Lunch and dinner buffet is available.
- - STUDIO 17, also open from 10:00 to 22:00, is created for teenagers from 12 to 17 years of age. Studio 17 offers a variety of social and interactive activities for teens, such as video games and a DJ station. Excursions and competitions are organised for those who wish to partake in kite surfing, skim boarding, volleyball and football as well as beach BBQ's that ensure an entertaining time while they stay in Mauritius.
- - Babysitting services are available at a fee and with 24-hour reservation.
Animated programmes and activities are provided every day for adults and children at LUX * Belle Mare Hotel. Professional Mauritian artists provide themed evenings and entertainment for guests every night.
SPA & WELLNESS
The LUX * Me Spa, open from 9:00 to 20:00, is your sanctuary for personalised body care and spa treatments (Paul Mitchell products for hair care; Payot for body treatments). The Spa is furnished with the following treatment rooms and pools:
- - 12 Treatment Cabins (including 1 Couple Spa Suite, 2 Traditional Chinese Medicine Rooms, 2 Thai Massage Cabins)
- - Sauna & Steam Room
- - Chilled Plunge Pool
- - Jacuzzi
- - Heated Swimming Pool
- - Relaxation Room
- - Access to Tea House
- - Extensive Relaxation Gardens & Private Cabanas
- - Retail Area Featuring LUX* Me Products
- - Hair Salon
- - Changing Rooms
LUX * Me is a philosophy that aims for total well-being through the use of complementary remedies including therapeutic spa, nutritional consultation, and rest and relaxation gained through yoga.
Based on a personal evaluation of your needs, an array of therapeutic remedies and activities will be proposed with the objective of allowing you to regain your body’s natural harmony and spirituality.
Try the LUX * Me Vitality Experience or the LUX * IT UP package (including the “MUST DO's", "LUX * Me Wellness", “Gourmet Tour" and "Spa Package"). The LUX * Me Vitality Experience program is the most comprehensive and constitutes a series of courses in yoga, fitness, healthy cuisine and well-being treatments. All with the purpose of improving without depriving oneself of life’s pleasures.
- - Swimming Pool (2000 m²)
- - Water Skiing
- - Windsurfing
- - Mini Sailing
- - Kayak
- - Hobie Cat
- - Pedal Boats
- - Glass Bottom Boat
- - Snorkelling
- - Aqua Gym
- - Soccer Balls
- - Gym
- - Tai Chi
- - Stand Up Paddle
- - Speed Minton
- - Tennis (2 Lighted Courts / Tennis Balls on Sale / Appropriate Attire Required)
- - Table Tennis
- - Beach Volleyball
- - Yoga
- - Speedboat
- - Kitesurfing (nearby)
- - Tube Riding
- - Big Game Fishing
- - Scuba Diving
- - Electronic Games
- - Catamaran Cruises
- - Private Water Skiing
- - Mountain Biking
- - Computer Games
NEARBY (with Supplement)
- - Golf (2 international 18-hole courses: "Links" at the Constance Belle Mare Plage Hotel + the golf course at Ile aux Cerfs island)