Ideal for couples and families seeking unforgettable moments, the Hilton Mauritius Resort & Spa in Flic-en-Flac is a dream. This gem will appeal to travel enthusiasts in need of a change of scene and plenty of things to do.
Set on one of the most beautiful strips of sand in Mauritius, the hotel affords a breathtaking panorama. A turquoise lagoon sand with goldenglints, blazing red sunsets... Enjoy the view as far as the eye can see from the AquaBar, perfect for a delicious fresh fruit cocktail before taking a dip in the azur infinity pool.
Feeling energetic? The west coast is a paradise for watersports-lovers. The Flic-en-Flac Lagoon is famed for its marine wildlife: rent a kayak or slip on some bright neon palms to explore the undersea. It is also the starting point for swimming with dolphins... an extraordinary experience! Nearby, surfers have found happiness at Tamarin while kitesurfers tame the gusts of wind at Le Morne.
If you prefer to enjoy the hotel's exceptional setting, let yourself be tempted by a game of tennis or the air-conditioned fitness room... or even the spa and its relaxed atmosphere! We promise we won't tell.
Flic-en-Flac, a beachtown, is notable for its effervescence and nightlife; and the Hilton Mauritius Resort & Spa is no exception. Its three bars (tropical vibe and all) will make for nights you are not about to forget. It certainly epitomizes the dream holiday in the tropics!
The Hilton Mauritius Resort & Spa will offer you a wide range of gastronomic meals in its three restaurants and three bars:
● La Pomme d’Amour is the main restaurant of the hotel overlooking the ocean, where you will be served local and international cuisines for breakfast and dinner. A great culinary variety is available at the array of buffet displays.
● Ginger Thai will immerse you in an authentic Thai atmosphere with traditional gourmet cuisine concocted by the chef and decorations from Thailand. Open 6 days a week for dinner.
● Les Coquillages is the ideal place for light lunches by the pool or on the beach, as well as dinner under the stars. Savour a traditional Mauritian meal, or if you prefer, you can enjoy a tasty grill or a fresh salad. Possibility to book the restaurant for a special dinner with friends. Lunch is served daily; dinners 6 times per week. Twice a week, this restaurant offers a gourmet dinner and a lobster dinner
● Aqua Bar is situated between the main swimming pool and the beach in a relaxing lounge atmosphere. There, you can have a snack while drinking a cocktail. Open daily from 9:00 to 2:00 in the morning.
● Hibiscus Bar is located by the infinity pool and perfect for taking in the magnificent evening sunsets on the west coast of Mauritius. Open every day from 9:00 to 18:00.
● Vista Bar is where you will enjoy Happy Hours sipping a rum cocktail while listening to the live pianist. Open daily from 8:00 to 20:30.
● The Hilton Mauritius Resort & Spa innovates a little more and offers you the Chef's Table where you can try the tasting menu with additional fees.
*Dress code: casual attire during the day, smart casual at night (no shorts).
*For those looking to discover the nightlife of Mauritius, you will want to spend an evening at the casinos and discos of the nearby village of Flic en Flac.
Open daily, the Ti Poussin Kids Club is open to children ages 3 to 12 years. Kids have access to their own reserved swimming pool and can participate in multiple activities such as excursions, slide, swing, treasure hunt in the garden, swimming pool, history, shows, colouring, disguise, Mauritian games, clown and sand castle on the beach.
A babysitting service is available on reservation for an additional charge, during the day and in the evening.
Appreciated for its quiet and intimate atmosphere, Hilton Mauritius Resort & Spa offers low-key entertainment every night to its guests. This includes live music, special shows and the Torch Sega Ceremony.
The Spa at Hilton Mauritius Resort and Spa is a 1,200 m² sanctuary dedicated to providing you with the ultimate in relaxation and fitness. Consult with the professional spa therapists to customise your personal treatments in this intimate and soothingly lighted cocoon.
The Spa’s facilities comprise:
In terms of its care products, the Spa uses 2 different brands: Aromatherapy Associates & Talgo.
Located 20 minutes from the hotel, Tamarina Golf Estate offers an 18-hole course (PAR 72) designed by the Rodney Wright. Rich in challenges and set within a sublime natural park between mountain and ocean, this course covers an area of 43 hectares and will provide a golf game of great expectations for every player Level.