What if the ultimate escape was simply to find oneself at home elsewhere? Being in a villa is just like being at home… almost! Here there are no obligations, no routine.
At the southern tip of the island, nestled between the mountains and the Bel Ombre lagoon, is an old sugar plantation estate: 2,500 hectares that date from 1765 - the Domaine de Bel Ombre. Set on the rolling hills are the ultimate luxury villas: Heritage The Villas. These large and fancy homes are tucked away in a tropical dense nature, overlooking the blue-green lagoon and the bright green golf course.
The villa, intimate yet spacious, meets the needs of every guest: family time, privacy, independence, relaxation… Not to mention the access to all the “Heritage” services - C Beach Club, Heritage Golf Club, a dozen restaurants, a state-of-the-art spa (the only one to have its own local brand of cosmetics, Seven Colours), the Frederica Nature Reserve, two five-star hotels, the Timomo Kids Club… In other words, you will never grow bored.
In no time, you will find your bearings and settle into a routine (you are, after all, in your home away from home.) Immerse yourself in sweet island life: in the wee hours of the morning, guests can lay on the large terrace before relishing breakfast under the gazebo. Days and days go by, and one can still hardly bear to leave the beautiful villa.
As the sun sinks below the horizon, you may sip on an aperitif with family or friends, before rejoicing in a sumptuous dinner at one of the twelve exquisite restaurants. You will quickly get used to slow-paced island time... from which you will have trouble readjusting.
Appreciate an infinite number of convenient gourmet pleasures while staying in Heritage The Villas Mauritius! A round of culinary pleasures awaits you: a palette of flavours that will delight the taste buds of everyone amongst your family and friends!
If you wish, you may take your meals in the privacy of your villa with personalised service as per any of the following in-residence options
• A Chef to prepare your meals in the Villa, whether it be breakfast, lunch or dinner, and according to your wishes
• A Butler at your disposal to assure in-Villa set up and service for your friends and family
• 24-hour Catering Services provided by C Beach Club
There is also a varied selection of restaurants and eating venues within close proximity to the Heritage Villa where you are staying, located either at Heritage Le Telfair Golf & Spa Resort or at Heritage Awali Golf & Spa Resort.
• Cyan Restaurant: Mediterranean cuisine in the form of tapas, metze and other antipasti
• Coast Restaurant: rotisserie, pizzas and grilled vegetables in a barefoot-in-the-sand setting
• Chill Bar, the perfect place to relax and enjoy the tropical ambiance while listening to lounge music (Heritage Le Telfair Golf & Spa Resort)
• Annabella's Restaurant, international cuisine set around a traditional open kitchen
• Gin'Ja, a Pan-Asian restaurant situated next to the ocean
• Le Palmier, for cocktails or snacks on the beach or by the swimming pool
• The Cavendish Bar, the perfect place to relax after dinner at Heritage Awali Golf & Spa Resort
• The Infinity Blue, a beachside Mediterranean restaurant serving à la carte seafood
• The Balafon, the ideal place for a delicious culinary journey displayed as a buffet or served in dishes at your table
• Amafrooty for a snack by the pool
• Zenzi-Bar, a cosy bar offering stunning views of the lagoon
• The Blue Drift Bar, come barefoot to this friendly and pleasant beach bar
• The Château de Bel Ombre, the enchanting turn-of-the- 19th / 20th -century colonial house where one will discover the delicious treasures of local Mauritian cuisine!
• Clubhouse Golf, the perfect place to enjoy a light snack or an exotic cocktail
• Dress code: casual outfit for breakfast and lunch (no swimsuits, sarongs), smart-casual in the evening (no shorts, flip flops, swimsuits, sarongs, tank tops from 18:30 in restaurants nor in the common areas).
There is also a playground located at the C Beach Club.
Daily activity programmes are adapted for each age group & include excursions designed for exploring & learning about the environment. The mini clubs offer a number of facilities for children such as computers & video games, a children's pool, and arts and craft activities.
A babysitting service is also available – in-Villa or at either of the hotels – upon request and with supplement.
Cool Teens Club at the C Beach Club is open to teens between the ages of 12-18, offering an exclusive space replete with Wi-Fi, multimedia & Wii, foosball, a pool table, and more. Both clubs offer special activities for teenagers such as:
Enjoy unlimited access and the "Sea, Sun & Sand Experience" par excellence" of the C Beach Club, perfect for moments of "hip & chic" relaxation right on the beach, whether it be during the day or at night.
In the intimate comfort of your Heritage Villa, treat yourself to a selection of care and well-being treatments specially designed by the spa, Seven Colours. The Seven Colours Spa products assure personalised care and experiences that respond to your individual needs. Inspired by a unique blend of the nature, culture and heritage of Mauritius, these treatments will harmonise body, mind and soul.
The Heritage Golf Club is located next to the Villas. Designed by Peter Matkovich – world-renowned golf course architect based in South Africa – the course’s unique layout has been set on 82 hectares between the sea and the mountains. Complimentary greens fees and unlimited use for guests of Heritage The Villas Mauritius. Enjoy night golf, Footgolf and SNAG.