Who doesn’t enjoy being treated like royalty? Dinarobin Beachcomber Golf Resort & Spa embodies one of the finest luxury experiences and offer a personalised service for an unforgettable journey.
Located on the west coast of Mauritius, the hotel is famous for its stunning backdrop – a view over Le Morne Brabant Mountain – a UNESCO World Heritage Site. With a combination of crystal-clear turquoise water, a long stretch of white-sand beach, six splendid swimming pools and exquisitely manicured tropical gardens, the resort will seduce you throughout your entire stay..
Inspired by the British colonial era, the decor is an elegant blend of antique and contemporary styles. The Villas and Suites are arranged in a series of crescents that ensure full privacy for all guests. Large windows offer breath-taking views onto the lagoon, and your private balcony or terrace is the ideal spot for gazing at the sunset as it paints the sky in shades of pink and fiery red.
Golfers are spoiled at Dinarobin, with a choice of four championship courses at their disposal – each, more unique and challenging than the last. Privileged members of The Club at Dinarobin will enjoy the private lounge and other exclusive services available through their own concierge.
Guests looking for well-being and calm will appreciate the Spa, where they may practice Hatha Yoga, Qi Gong or work out with a personal coach and revel in the sanctuary’s abundant facilities and treatments.
The select cuisine at Dinarobin allows you to indulge in a variety of gastronomic pleasures, such as comforting Italian food at Il Gusto, freshly-caught seafood at La Plage and Asian specialities at Umami. Aficionados will want to head over to the Paradis, the neighbouring Beachcomber hotel, and further pursue their culinary quest.
Now is the time to experience an exceptional tropical holiday at the incomparable Dinarobin BeachcomberGolf Resort & Spa.
172 Junior Suites, each with an area of 65 m², are located either on the ground floor or upstairs. Enter the suite by way of the superb terrace leading into a comfortable seating area. The en-suite bathroom is equipped with a bathtub, shower, dressing room and a separate toilet. An additional bed may be added in the room for your child or baby.
Golf Suites are Junior Suites which have been styled – upon request – for golfers vacationing in Mauritius. This package includes 1 daily greens fee + 1 daily golf cart per adult. As from the 6th night, guests will benefit from 1 greens fee at either the Heritage Golf Club, Tamarina Golf Estate or Avalon Golf Estate (transfers and club cart included).
2 Junior Suites are equipped for handicapped or mobility-reduced persons.
Capacity: 2 adults + 2 children
Club Junior Suite
30 Club Junior Suites are available with an area of 65 m² and the same facilities as Junior Suites, with the addition of Club Membership at the Dinarobin (see below).
20 Club Junior Suites Beach Front, are located in front of the ocean, also with the same facilities and an area of 65 m², with the additional benefit of Club Membership (see below).
Capacity: 2 adults + 1 child
Club Senior Suite
There are 24 Club Senior Suites Beach Front, each with an area of 115 m², welcome you by way of a beautifully furnished veranda. There is a separate indoor living room and a spacious bedroom with en-suite bathroom having a bathtub, shower, dressing room and separate toilet. A bed may be added in the living room for your child or your baby.
Capacity: 2 adults + 1 child
The Family Suites of 130 m² may be reserved, upon request, by joining one pair of interconnecting Junior Suites to create a wonderful Family Suite, offering a choice to consider when you come with several children, who will be delighted to discover a room completely restyled to their tastes with small touches that suit their needs (bathrobes and slippers to size, for instance).
Capacity: 2 adults + 3 children
Club Luxury Family Suite
The Club Family Suites are 180 m² and correspond to joining a Club Senior Suite with and inter-connecting Club Junior Suite Beach Front. This arrangement is offered upon request for large families and groups who wish to benefit from the additional space provided in their accommodations when travelling to Mauritius. Golf enthusiasts can book a Golf Suite consisting of a Junior Suite including a green fee.
Capacity: 2 adults + 3 children
The 3 Dinarobin Villas ensure an abundance of space and luxurious comfort to privileged guests staying at the resort, offering extraordinary views over one of the island’s most beautiful lagoons, from your own private 70 metre sandy beachfront.
A heated swimming pool, private butler, two club cars and a personal chef – upon request – complete this dream come true holiday experience.
Guests staying in these Villas enjoy access to all the facilities of Dinarobin and Paradis Resorts including a choice of 8 restaurants, 2 Spas and helicopter transfers.
- - 2 Villas of 400 m² each, having 4 bedrooms including 2 master bedrooms with sea view, , 3 bathrooms and a swimming pool, are proposed by Dinarobin Golf Resort & Spa. The master bedroom has a double bed and en-suite bathroom with bathtub, shower and separate toilet. The three other bedrooms (one is for children) have double or twin beds, with one having an en-suite bathroom including shower and separate toilet; a third bathroom also has shower and separate toilet.
The living room is equipped with TV, DVD, Blu-ray and an iPod dock. There is a dining area and lounge on the outdoor terrace – which is covered; as well as a private garden with gazebo, outdoor bar and barbecue area. Well-appointed kitchen.
The private pool is heated with a Jacuzzi. 2 outdoor showers. TV in all rooms.
Capacity: 8 guests (possibility of two more guests with an additional cots)
- - Air Conditioning
- - Safe
- - Dressing Area
- - Bathrobes / Slippers
- - 220 Volt Electrical Outlets
- - Hair Dryer
- - Free Wi-Fi
- - Iron & Ironing Board
- - Tea & Coffee Facilities
- - Double or Twin Beds
- - Separate Toilet
- - Internet
- - Mini Bar
- - Telephone with Direct International Access
- - Television with LCD Screen & Satellite Channels
- - CD / DVD Player: in Club Suites
- - Nespresso Coffee Machine in Club Suites
- - IPod Docking Station in Club Suites
- - Bathroom with Bathtub, Shower & Separate Toilet
Dining is one of the highlights at the Dinarobin Beachcomber Golf Resort and Spa, with its emphasis on gastronomy and 4 restaurants that offer you a diverse range of meals while you are staying in Mauritius. On the menus are trends and international flavours from around the world.
● L'Harmonie is the main restaurant overlooking the swimming pool and the sea, where buffet breakfasts are served daily, and à la carte dinners are provided with 4 menus and 3 different buffets every week. Its refined cuisine is beautifully enhanced by service on plates in the shape of a painter's palette.
● Dina's is the new restaurant where guests will enjoy a natural and balances bistronomy concept based on high-quality local products. Situated where II Gusto restaurant used to be, the new bistronomy venue allow guests to rediscover the culinary delights of yesteryear. Book your dinner A la Carte between 7p.m. and 10p.m.
● La Plage is a casual beach restaurant where you will relish dining with your feet caressing the sand. Dedicated to serving light lunches of fresh seafood and fish delights between 12a.m. and 5p.m., this restaurant and its adjoining bar are a favourite rendezvous point for those looking for simple exoticism during their stay in Mauritius. It is occasionally open for exclusive parties.
● Umami is a restaurant which offers Pan-Asian cuisine to the guests of the Dinarobin, open for dinner on 6 evenings a week from 7p.m. to 10p.m. Enjoy delicacies inspired from the many savours found in oriental cooking in the elegant and refined setting. Reservations required. Reservations are required and the restaurant is closed on Mondays.
● In addition to these dining venues, you may discover 4 more restaurants at Dinarobin’s sister hotel, the Paradis Beachcomber Golf Resort & Spa, also located on the peninsula of Le Morne, right next door!
There are several spots within the resort where you will want to sit back and relax for convivial conversation with family and friends, while sipping your favourite cold drink or other tasty concoction.
● Le Mahogany Bar & Terrace is next to the main pool and is open from 10a.m. to 1a.m. in the morning. This trendy bar has an inviting terrace overlooking the sea, an ideal location for sipping local cocktails and premium spirits while enjoying live evening entertainment. The bar presents a show twice a week on Wednesday and Sundays.
● Butik Bar is set up as a beach kiosk and is open from 9.30a.m. until sunset.
● The Club – Le Martello is an exclusive lounge, available to guests staying in Club accommodations at Dinarobin. Open from 8a.m. to 8p.m. every day.
● You may wish to take part in the All Inclusive Formula during your stay at Dinarobin, which includes:
- - Unlimited drinks from 10a.m. to 11.30p.m. at the main bar and at the beach kiosk. Includes soft drinks, beer, tea and coffee, specially-selected alcoholic beverages (wine served by the glass, HB whisky, Smirnoff, Gilbeys, Napoleon Brandy, Green Island Rum, rum-based cocktails)
- - Lunches (light buffets) and dinners (drinks included: soft drinks, beers, tea, coffee, and specially selected wines)
- - Non-alcoholic beverages and local beer from the minibar
* Dress code: casual attire during the day; elegant attire at night (shirt and trousers for men).
- 2 Junior Suites Equipped for Handicapped or Mobility-Reduced Persons
- Shower & Luggage Rooms for Early Arrivals & Late Departures
- Check-In: 14:00 – Check-Out: 12:00
- Special Terms & Privileges for Club Members at Dinarobin
- My Concierge Service: Guests are Contacted by E-Mail to Prepare for Their Stay at Dinarobin
- Accepted Credit Cards: Visa, American Express, MasterCard, Diners
- Shuttle Service Available Between Dinarobin & Paradis Hotels from 07:00 till 23:00.
- Hotel Boutiques
- News Stand
- Currency Exchange
- Laundry, Dry Cleaning & Ironing Services
- Tour Desk
- Car Rental
- Medical Service
- My Coaching Service: Offers Adapted Sports Programme
- Access to the Conference Room of the Paradis Hotel
- Wi-Fi Network (Free When Technically Possible): ADSL Connection Possible in Room. 4 ADSL Internet Terminals Available with Supplementary Fee
- Interchangeable with Other Beachcomber Hotels (may include Supplement): When staying for 7 Consecutive Pre-Paid Nights, it may be possible to spend 2 nights in another of the Group’s Hotels. Negotiable upon arrival and according to availability. Inter-Hotel Transfers Charged To Guest Account.
- Room Service Available 6:30 to 23:30 with Service Charge
The Dinarobin Beachcomber Golf Resort & Spa welcomes children who are spending their holidays in Mauritius to the Bob Marlin Club! This outdoor mini club, hidden under a huge badamier tree that offers plenty of shade, has a nice view onto the beach and is provided free of charge to children from 3 to 12 years old.
A host of activities and daily entertainment with qualified hostesses is organised for the kids, including a day trip that takes place once a week. During school holidays – when many children stay at the hotel and come to the club – the kids club shows movies in the evening.
The mini club is open from 9:00 to 23:00 and there is a special restaurant service in the main restaurant for a supplementary fee.
A babysitting service is available, upon request with 24-hour notice and for a supplementary fee.
Teenagers have access to the nautical and terrestrial activities offered by both the Dinarobin and the Paradis, and, so they may make the most of their holidays, they are also admitted to the nightclub at the Paradis Hotel, which is open based on occupancy.
Dinarobin is committed to making your trip to Mauritius unforgettable! As a luxury hotel and resort which caters to guests who wish to preserve their privacy during holidays in Mauritius, the Dinarobin offers understated animation in its calm and refined atmosphere.
The main restaurant, L'Harmonie, with its themed buffet meals, offers animated musical bands in the evenings. Mahogany Bar, the main bar facing the lagoon, with its refined and charming décor, overlooking the beach, is open from 10:00 to 01:00 and also provides shows to its guests.
The beach bar, Butik Bar, in a rustic setting facing the sea where you may bask with your feet in the sand, invites you to dream in front of a sumptuous sunset.
For more lively entertainment, you may head over to the Paradis disco, open on Wednesdays, Fridays and Saturdays.
Kitesurf enthusiasts can indulge in their favourite sliding sports thanks to the Dinarobin Kitesurfing School. In association with the YOANEYE Kite Centre, this training school benefits from its affiliation with the International Kiteboarding Organization (IKO) and the Ecole Française de Kite (EFK).
The Dinarobin and Paradis hotels are certainly on the rendezvous circuit for all amateur and professional golfers. You will love the 18-hole, PAR 72 course of the magnificent Paradis Golf Club, set between the mountains and the sea. The club has its own Golf Academy, and elegant bar and provides golf carts (with supplementary fee) for your use during your stay at Dinarobin Resort.
Guests at the resort may also challenge themselves at one of 3 other nearby courses: the Golf du Château at Bel Ombre, located to the southwest of the island; Tamarina Golf Estate & Beach Club, just under 30 minutes to the north along the west coast; and Avalon Golf Estate, situated on the elevated inland facing the southern coast of the island.
International golf competitions, organised regularly at each of these 4 courses, make Mauritius one of the most renowned golf destinations in the world.
SPA & WELLNESS
The Dinarobin Art of Wellness is undoubtedly one of the most beautiful in Mauritius. The Spa is a true haven of peace, with its open-air wellness centre set in perfect symbiosis with the surrounding nature and Le Morne Mountain as a backdrop. Constructed of stone and with thatched roofs, everything is designed to provide for maximum calm and relaxation.
Open from 8:00 to 20:00, a full range of treatments are offered using techniques and methods from ancient as well as modern massage and well-being therapies. The spa uses Be Beautiful products. All with the purpose of releasing your muscle energies and giving tone and lustre to your entire body and mind.
The facilities of the Spa include:
- - 13 Massage Rooms
- - Ayurveda Area with 2 Cabins & Meditation Deck
- - 2 Saunas
- - 2 Hammams
- - Heated Swimming Pool
- - Hairdresser & Beauty Parlour
- - Fitness Room Dedicated to Personal Training with Adjoining Hammam & Sauna
- - Yoga at the Spa
- - Energetic Coaching: Hatha Yoga / Qi Gong / 5 Tibetans / Shiatsu
- - Free Consultation Services
- - Welcomes childrens from 6 to 15 years old before 3 pm
- - Pool (1 Main Pool + 5 Swimming Pools in the Courtyards of the Suites, all heated in Winter)
- - Water Skiing
- - Windsurfing
- - Kayak
- - Stand Up Paddle
- - Hobie-Cat
- - Laser Boat
- - Optimist Boats
- - Sailing
- - Pedal Boats
- - Glass Bottom Boat
- - Pool Diving
- - Snorkelling
- - Tennis (3 Floodlit Courts)
- - Table Tennis
- - Tennis Volley (Upon Request)
- - Soccer
- - Bocce Balls
- - Fitness Room (Use of Equipment)
- - Water Aerobics
- - Mountain Bikes (Rental)
- - Kitesurfing
- - Individual Coaching
- - Tennis Balls
- - All Free Sports Activities of the Paradis Hotel & Golf Club Available Including Windsurfing, Sailing, Water Skiing & Much More!
NEARBY (With Supplement)
- - Scuba Diving (at the Paradis Hotel & Golf Club)
- - Training Courses in Scuba Diving (in the Pool & the Sea)
- - Big Game Fishing (at the Paradis Hotel & Golf Club)