Constance Le Prince Maurice is a mecca for travellers seeking exclusive experiences. The peaceful and quiet hotel epitomizes luxury at its most pristine. From the moment you step inside the lobby, scented by spices and blossoms (an ode to Maurice de Nassau, Prince of Orange), an attentive personnel caters to your every whim.
Le Prince Maurice lies along the north-east coast of Mauritius, where the sea meets the barachois, a body of water separated from the open sea by a canal and surrounded by endemic tropical flora. A sense of privileged seclusion pervades these marine gardens, accentuated by a winding timber pontoon that traverses the mangrove-lined waterway, leading at once to Le Barachois’ dining pods, and to stunning villas set upon wooden pillars. Whether on stilts, or aligning the beach and garden, each of the resort’s villas and suites is bedecked with dark wood and exquisitely furnished in a style reminiscent of the Dutch East India period.
A stay at this legendary hotel is a culinary voyage in itself. Breakfasts, with their lavish buffet displays, are an epicure’s delight, while lunch is served poolside at two restaurants set between the pristine beach and the blue-green swimming pool. As the sun begins to set behind the inland mountain range – lighting the skies in tones of violet and rose – head to the Floating Bar, hovering amidst the coastal forest, where afterward, when the night has settled in, you may dine on the edge of these splendid shores at one of the island’s most elegant restaurants.
Dive into luxury in one of Constance Prince Maurice’s 64 Junior Suites with 70 m² area and located on the ground or first floor of the hotel. 56 Suites are nestled near the sea and tropical gardens (8 having thatched roofs). The 8 other Suites are on stilts, and situated on the marine nature reserve. They are either Garden view, Point view or Beachfront view.
Each Junior Suite has 1 bedroom with a living room, a terrace or a balcony, and bathroom with double sink, shower and a separate toilet. Connecting Junior Suites are also available for families staying in Mauritius.
Capacity: 2 adults + 1 child.
With an area of 86 m², each of the 12 Family Suites have a thatched roof, with a bedroom, bathroom, living room and a small terrace. A second room for children is available with bunk beds and a bathroom. The ideal option for families on holiday in Mauritius.
10 of these Family Suites are located on the ground or first floor with views of the tropical garden or the sea, while 2 of these Suites have direct access to the beach.
Capacity: 2 adults + 2 children (under 11 years).
Stay in one of 12 Villas at Constance Prince Maurice Hotel, each having an area of 130 m². 9 of these Villas, are located on the ground floor with a heated private swimming pool and direct access to the beach; while the other 3 Villas have been erected on stilts above the nature reserve (without private pool). The feeling of well-being that you experience while staying in these Villas will make for an unforgettable holiday in Mauritius.
The villas have, in addition to standard amenities, a hot tub, an outdoor shower, a living and dining room, a shower and guest toilet.
Capacity: 2 adults + 2 children (-12 yo) + 1 baby
Located in a secluded region of the hotel, the Princely Villa of 350 m² provides guests with direct access to the beach and offers total privacy, with space that is equivalent to 2 Junior Suites + 1 Villa.
The Princely Villa has a kitchenette for the service staff, a garden with two swimming pools and private terraces, each of which overlooks a different part of the ocean. The Princely Villa will give an exclusive lifestyle to your trip to Mauritius.
Capacity: 6 people
- - Air Conditioning
- - Safe
- - DVD / CD
- - Hair Dryer
- - Separate Toilet
- - Mini Bar
- - Ceiling Fan
- - Terrace or Balcony
- -24-Hour Room Service
- - Television with Satellite Channel
- - Fully-Equipped Kitchenette in Princely Villa
- - Tea & Coffee Facilities: Complimentary on Request
- - Videos - Complimentary
- - Free Wi-Fi in All Suites
- - Bathroom with Bathtub, Double Basin, Separate Shower & Toilet
- - Mac Mini (Apple)
The Constance Prince Maurice
hotel has 4 restaurants and 3 bars at the disposition of its guests.
- Archipel is the main restaurant of the hotel. A portion of the restaurant is located in the open air and overlooks the pool and the beach. Archipel is the ideal setting for an intimate dining experience. Open for breakfast, lunch and dinner, it offers à la carte menus as well as themed buffets, using mainly Mauritian flavours, to enrich your discovery of the local gastronomy during your stay on the island.
- Le Barachois is where one feels they have escaped from it all. This floating restaurant, with five dining decks reached by way of a wooden walkway, is located in a natural setting at the Constance Prince Maurice hotel. Surrounded by mangroves and a marine reserve, Le Barachois offers magnificent views onto a mountain range, and a splendid sunset! Open for dinner only, the restaurant’s daily specialties include grilled meats, seafood and Mauritia-inspired meals.
- Set on a wooden esplanade along the beach, Beach Deck offers à la carte meals and snacks for lunch and in the evening, special themed dinners and entertainment are organised here when staying at the Constance Prince Maurice.
- Asian is a new eating venue for those who love sushi and Japanese cuisine. It is open for lunch and dinner. Located in the Laguna Bar.
- Laguna Bar is located in the main building, overlooking the pool and the beach. It is a great place to spend time with friends while staying in Mauritius. In the evening, the bar has the distinctive feature of offering excellent cocktails and evening entertainment.
- Lotus Lounge Bar is open from 18:00 until midnight. Located right next to the main restaurant, Lotus Lounge Bar is ideal for a pre-dinner aperitif and for a drink after dinner in an elegant and chic ambience.
- Floating Bar is located on the Barachois, and is open from 18:00 to 23:00. Surrounded by an exceptional landscape, it is the ideal place to enjoy an aperitif before dinner while listening to good music at the hotel Constance Prince Maurice.
- Wine cellar has been created for wine lovers on holiday in Mauritius. It is dedicated to wine-tasting experiences and serves exclusive wines from around the world. Close to the Archipel restaurant with an area of 175 m², the wine cellar has a capacity for 15,000 bottles as well as two storerooms for cheeses and specially cured meats.
- -Wi-Fi available throughout Hotel, Including in the Suites; 2 Terminals with ADSL Internet
- -Access Installed in the Library.
- -Wheelchairs & Ramps to Facilitate Access for Mobility-Reduced Persons
- -Departure Room with Shower
- -Helipad for Airport / Hotel Transfers (With Supplement)
- -Check-In / Check-Out Formalities Performed in Your Suite
- -News Stand
- -Currency Exchange
- -Library: Open 8:30 to 11:00; Offering Complimentary Access to a Wide Range of Books, CDs, DVDs & Games of All Kinds
- -Laundry & Dry Cleaning Services (7/7)
- -Tour Desk & Car Rental
- -Transfers by Limousines or Helicopter (Helipad on Site)
- -Medical Service (on Request)
- -Small Conference Room (Anthurium Lounge): Seats 18 Persons Max; Business Centre with High-Quality Conference Facilities & Advanced Technological Resources.
Constance Kids Club, welcomes children from 4 to 11 years old between 9:00 to 21:00 daily (closed at 15:00 in low season). Activities adapted to children are organised on a daily basis under the supervision of the fully-qualified staff in a safe and secure environment.
There is a games room, a dining area and a private swimming pool for children on holiday in Mauritius.
Children's menus are available as well as a babysitting service (with supplement).
Constance moment: Your child can choose to spend the day with one of our staff member.
Constance Prince Maurice hotel offers privacy and calm for those in search of a peaceful vacation in Mauritius, with pleasant and soothing entertainment for all. If you like jazz, head to Laguna Bar where you will have the pleasure of listening to a pianist accompanied by a saxophonist or a locally renowned singer.
Lounge Bar, adjoining the restaurant Archipel, is a comfortable and intimate place for passing your time before or after dinner at the hotel.
The restaurant Le Barachois also proposes live animation with guitarist from time to time.
SPA & WELLNESS
U Spa by Constance is distinguished by its contemporary, yet natural environment, and the spacious cabins designed to promote your well-being, representing pure Mauritian tradition in every detail.
The Spa offers an exotic and sensory concept whereby essential oils and plant extracts are used in the various treatments. These products are combined with the rituals of massage and relaxation coming from the four corners of the earth, and rely on the importance of aromatherapy to maintain harmony of body and spirit.
Guests are entitled to complimentary use of the thermal pool and its lounge area, the sauna, Jacuzzi bath, steam bath and the chilled bath.
- - Heated Swimming Pool Close to Junior Suites
- - Water Skiing
- - Windsurfing
- - Kayak
- - Laser Boats
- - Hobie Cat
- - Pedal Boats
- - Glass Bottom Boat
- - Snorkelling
- - Mini Golf
- - Bicycling
- - Tai Chi Yoga (at the Beach Kiosk)
- - 2 Floodlit Tennis Courts, Synthetic Turf, Rackets for Rent, Balls at Additional Charge
- - Fitness Room Open Daily from 8:00 to 20:00: Personalized Programs Available, Combining Sport & Nutrition
NEARBY (With supplement)
- - Tennis Lessons, Kite Surfing, Diving & Golf
- - Deep Sea Diving
- - Big Game or Fly Fishing
- - Excursions (Cruise in the Lagoon or along the Barachois)
- - Catamaran Excursions
- - Parasailing
- - Golf – 2 championship 18-hole courses at Constance Belle Mare Plage, ten minutes from the hotel via shuttle service from 7:00 to 19:30:
- Legend Golf Course (complimentary greens fee)
- Links Golf Course (buggy & caddy at additional charge)