The legendary Mauritian beachside resort, Belle Mare Plage, draws a varied clientele among which are fervent golfers and loyal families, thrilled by the idea of teeing off at two of the islands’ top golf courses, sunbathing on the crescent-shaped beach, or indulging in some of the best cuisine this side of the equator.
The stylised interior design of the Constance Belle Mare Plage harmonises beautifully with traditional Mauritian architectural touches – thatched roofs and wooden beams, slate-tiled decks, rattan highlights in the decoration. Each of the 259 rooms and suites faces the turquoise Indian Ocean and is elegantly furnished, including state-of-the-art amenities.
Great cuisine is undoubtedly part of this hotel’s identity. Indigo, ensconced in hues of blue and white, evoking the sunny Greek isles, is tucked between the beach and the swimming pool and is the perfect place to savour a salad or freshly-caught grilled fish. Come evening, dine under vaulted ceilings at the Blue Penny Cellar or relish the Mauritian specialties served up at Deer Hunter, set along the Legend golf course, where you may see a small herd of deer grazing in the grass.
Constance Belle Mare Plage is a golfer’s paradise. Its two championship courses, Legend and Links, boast immaculately manicured fairways, verdant forests and splendid views onto the sea, while also offering a substantial dose of strategically placed bodies of water and other obstacles.
Families travelling with children will love the wide array of sea and land activities, from tennis matches to cooking courses for both children and adults. U Spa by Constance is a peaceful haven for spa enthusiasts in search of ultimate well-being. The interior courtyard, rich with flora, gives access to the sauna, Turkish bath, whirlpools, a chilled plunge pool and the treatment rooms.
It comes as no surprise that guests return time and again to Belle Mare Plage.
With an area of 45 m², the 128 Prestige Rooms including some beachfront rooms at Constance Belle Mare Plage allow you to enjoy your holidays in Mauritius. Spread over three levels (ground floor, 1st and 2nd floor), 67 of the rooms are beachfront, while some have direct access to the swimming pool. Each room has a private and furnished balcony or terrace.
The bathroom is comfortably laid out with bathtub, shower, separate toilet and dressing area. Prestige Rooms are arranged with a double bed and a sofa, which may be converted into a bed for children, according to your needs. Interconnecting rooms are available.
Capacity: 2 adults + 1 child (under 12 years)
You also have the choice of staying in a Junior Suite at the Constance Belle Mare Plage. The 149 Junior Suites offer the same features as the Prestige Rooms, within a more spacious room area of 68 m² including the terrace.
41 of the suites are located on the seafront, some are communicating, and 2 offer amenities for handicapped or mobility-reduced guests.
Capacity: 2 adults + 2 children (under 18 years old) or 3 adults
The Constance Belle Mare Plage also offers its guests 6 Deluxe Suites, each with an area of 96 m², including a furnished living room and an additional shower / toilet so that families and friends may vacation comfortably while in Mauritius. You will enjoy relaxing in the large bathtub of the private bathroom.
Luxurious Deluxe Suites are interconnecting with a Prestige Room and are especially recommended for stays with larger families or friends. 2 Deluxe Suites are located on the ground floor.
Capacity: 2 adults + 2 children (under 12 years) + 1 baby; or 3 adults + 1 baby (under 2 years).
- - Air Conditioning
- - Safe
- - Dressing Area
- - Hair Dryer
- - Mini Bar - included in all inclusive basis
- - Ceiling Fan
- - Sitting Area
- - Desk
- - Tea & Coffee Facilities
- - Terrace or Balcony
- - Bathroom with Bathtub, Shower & Toilet
- - Internet: Free ADSL Internet Connection in Room
- - Complimentary Wi-Fi in the Rooms & Public Areas
- - 24-Hour Room Service
- - Television with Satellite Channels
- - Telephone with Voice Mail
The pleasures of the palate are highlighted at the Constance Belle Mare Plage Mauritius, which is a member of the prestigious culinary association, "Master Chefs of France". Seven delectable restaurants are situated within the hotel and at two nearby golf courses to provide you the freedom to choose from a variety of menus and flavours during your stay in Mauritius!
- The main restaurant, La Citronnelle, serves breakfast and dinner, with splendid views of the beach and pool. In the evening, themed buffets are followed by a show held in the restaurant’s convivial surroundings. The al fresco seating assures an open, yet discreet, setting for enjoying your meals. Children will delight in the special buffet that caters to their own tastes. A beautiful beachfront deck has recently be added to this wonderful restaurant so that guests can enjoy the new furniture in perfect comfort.
- For a light lunch or to enjoy fine à la carte dishes, head to La Spiaggia, a restaurant with Mediterranean accents that will guarantee you a privileged moment in the hotel thanks to magnificent views overlooking the sea.
- The Blue Penny Cellar is a bistronomique restaurant the meeting place for gourmets, who will appreciate the exceptional menu of this exclusive gastronomic restaurant. Add to your pleasure with a specially chosen wine from the cave’s exclusive selection, cultivated from all over the world and certain to ensure every meal is a delicacy to savour.
- Deer Hunter, a select restaurant/ bar, is located at the edge of the Legend Golf Course – a must-see for inveterate golfers. Its views onto the greens and fairways of the 9th, 15th and 18th holes – where Java deer may be seen roaming about – are exceptional. Open for lunch and à la carte dinner, Deer Hunter serves an traditional Indian Ocean-style cuisine that will allow you to taste typical Mauritian flavours. An early morning continental breakfast is available for golfers.
- Le Swing is located in the clubhouse at Links Golf Course and is ideal for lunches, as well as light snacks or salads in the afternoon between golf swings! Also open for a sundowner with fellow golfers and friends.
- Indigo Restaurant specialises in the flavours of the sea, as well as fresh meats and pizzas, cooked in a charcoal oven or over a wood fire stove. Stop in for lunch, afternoon cocktails and nibbles or dinner.
Constance Belle Mare Plage
- For snacks, light lunches and during afternoon tea time, LAKAZE is the lively and comfortable beach restaurant where you should go. A salad bar, freshly grilled foods and the dessert buffet will tempt every appetite, as well as pancakes, ice cream and waffles served from 3:30 pm until early evening.
also offers two distinct bars, apart from those located at several of its restaurants.
- The Bar, with its 10 meter long bar, overlooks the swimming pool at the heart of the resort, and is the site for watching live entertainment while sipping drinks in the floating pool loungers. This is the place to savour that special Mauritian cocktail made from one of over 200 available local or international rums.
- The Blu Bar, named for the bright blue sea and sunlit skies, is located next to Indigo Restaurant. Here the award-winning bartenders will serve up fresh juices, homemade iced teas, signature Tiki cocktails and the baristas will treat you to ground coffees delights.
- Dress code – Resort Chic
-Daytime: shorts, T-shirts or polo shirts with footwear; swimwear to be covered at all times.
-Evening: trousers and elegant closed shoes for men; evening attire for women.
Indigo & LAKAZE Restaurants only: tailored shorts, Bermuda shorts, collared shirts and closed shoes permitted.
- - Wi-Fi Network within Reception Area to the Main Bar + 2 ADSL Internet Access Points in the Departure Room
- - 2 Junior Suites Fully Equipped for Disabled Guests
- - Shower & Luggage Room for Early Arrivals & Late Departures
- - Check-In: 14:00 – Check-Out: 12:00
- - Conference Room (+/- 100 People Theatre-Style Seating)
- - Helicopter Transfer via Private Helipad (Reservation Required)
- - Tour Desk
- - Car Rental
- - Taxis
- - Medical Service
- - Boutiques
- - News Stand
- - Currency Exchange
- - Laundry & Dry Cleaning Services
- - Hairdressing Service
While staying at the Constance Belle Mare Plage, you may take part in activities at the pool and enjoy the various sports tournaments that are frequently organised by the resort.
In the evenings, the main restaurant organises regular themed shows and various musical performances are offered in the bars of the hotel.
SPA & WELLNESS
The U Spa at Constance Belle Mare Plage welcomes you into its serene environment for exceptional wellness treatments and moments of pure relaxation. Choose your therapy from a wide range of treatments on offer using natural care products inspired by the majestic flora of the Indian Ocean or those of the Ymalia collection of organic skincare products.
The spa is equipped with:
-6 Single Treatment Rooms
-4 Double Treatment Rooms
-Chilled Plunge Pool
-Brice Nicham Studio - Professional Podiatrists
Two championship 18-hole golf courses of international renown constitute an undeniable benefit for staying at the hotel Constance Belle Mare Plage. Enjoy free and unlimited green fees on the Links and the Legend Courses – golf cart at a supplemental fee (but is not mandatory).
- - Swimming Pool (4 Total, including 1 Heated during Winter)
- - Water Skiing
- - Wake Boarding
- - Windsurfing
- - Kayak
- - Hobie Cat
- - Laser Boats
- - Pedal Boats
- - Glass Bottom Boat
- - Snorkelling
- - Tennis (4 Lighted Court; Synthetic Grass; Use of Racquets & Balls at Additional Fee)
- - Table Tennis
- - Beach Volleyball
- - Bocce Balls
- - Gym (Located at U Spa Constance)
- - Aerobics, Yoga, Tai Chi
- - Chilled Swimming Pool
- - Hammam
- - Jacuzzi
- - Sauna
- - 9-Hole Mini Golf
- - 18-Hole Golf at Legend & Links Courses
- - Scuba Diving (PADI / CMAS Certified Instructors)
- - Kitesurfing
- - Deep Sea Fishing
- - Catamaran
- - Walking Under Water
- - Parasailing
- - Bicycles
- - Pool Table
- - Video Games