Anahita Golf & Spa Resort embodies the spirit of a five-star sanctuary. The elegant resort lies along the east coast of Mauritius offering a privileged sense of isolation that draws travellers to its haven. One glance at the pristine landscape and you immediately understand why this exquisite hotel is revered as a temple of luxury.
Nestled within 213 hectares of lush greenery, Anahita Golf & Spa Resort differentiates itself through its sense of space, particularly the waterfront village where one finds an array of cafés, boutiques, plus excellent restaurants and bars, the Anahita Spa by Thémaé Paris, a boathouse, kids’ and teen’s clubs, as well as two gorgeous infinity swimming pools overlooking the beach and turquoise lagoon.
The elegantly furnished villas provide an harmonious blend of traditional Mauritian charm with modern touches. Each suite and villa has a private infinity pool with spectacular views of the mountain range, manicured lawns, mangroves and the blue-green sea. Guests are encouraged to explore the domain by foot or on bicycles, to play countless rounds of golf on the Ernie Els-designed championship course, or to take a short boat ride to the iconic island of Ile aux Cerfs, with its spectacular private stretch of sugar white sand that offers sun beds from which you may order a bento box lunch before dozing off.
An exhilarating array of dining opportunities will delight the most gourmet palates. The Origine open-kitchen concept allows guests to customise the meal of their choice; Il Forno, an Italian trattoria, serves crispy thin wood fire pizzas; Bliss blends Mediterranean and Mauritian dishes, and Sugar, a pastry shop, is perfect for morning and afternoon treats.
There is no doubt that Anahita Golf & Spa Resort offers its guests a certain style of holidaying that is unparalleled in Mauritius.
From a simple refreshment to tasty gourmet dinners, you will find happiness in our choice of restaurants and bars at Anahita Golf & Spa Resort .
· Origine is the main restaurant offering an interactive culinary experience. A sumptuous breakfast is offered every morning, with international and local specialties. For dinner, themed meals are served prepared from carefully selected products that will delight your taste buds.
· Signature is a fine dining restaurant open for dinner, where you will discover innovative Mauritian specialties, inspired by blending local produce with different gastronomic influences.
· Bliss is open for lunch and for dinner (on selected evenings). Enjoy stylishly revisited Mediterranean and Mauritian cuisines under the covered open-air deck by the beach. The restaurant can be reserved for private evening functions.
· Il Forno Restaurant overlooks the 18th hole of Anahita’s championship golf course, serving traditional à la carte Italian dishes and specialty wines in the evening.
· Domaine de l’Etoile Restaurant is located 15 minutes away from Anahita Resort in a private domain and is open during the day for traditional à la carte Mauritian lunches from 11:30 to 15:30. Take-away snacks are also available from the shop from 9:00 to 16:00. Private parties may be reserved in the evening.
· Vu Bar is open from 8 in the morning until midnight for relaxed all-day enjoyment. Chill out in the evenings with DJ music during the week and a live band on weekends. On select evenings the bar offers Happy Hour (18:00-20:00) or Happy After (21:00-23:00).
· Flibustier is Anahita's exclusive beach at Ile aux Cerfs where you will enjoy a Bento-styled lunch while taking in the view of the dazzling lagoon with its crystal clear waters.
· Sugar is the coffee shop where a selection of delicious savoury and sweet snacks are served with your favourite drink either inside the café or outdoor on the terrace.
· Savour is the deli and boutique, offering a variety of Mauritian artisanal foods to take home with you after your stay at Anahita. Specialties such as vanilla, spices, teas and honey, as well as a selection of fresh produce will assure enjoyment for everyone.
· Dial-a-Chef is your Private Chef, who will prepare a special meal – inspired by you – in your fully-equipped kitchen and served by a dedicated waiter in the comfort and privacy of your suite or villa. 24-hour notice and minimum applicable fee required.
· Room Service is offered on half board from 19:00 to 22:30. A selection of appetising dishes can be delivered and enjoyed from the privacy and comfort of your suite or villa.
Our Space, the mini kids club, is open daily from 8:30 to 20:00 to children aged 4 to 13 years (meals not included). Our Space is a 230 m² paradise for our young guests on holiday in Mauritius. This is the place where they will meet new friends and develop new skills. Kids will have their days filled with activities at the Anahita Golf & Spa Resort , including kayak trips, tennis games, visits to Ile aux Cerfs island, snorkelling, glass bottom boat trips and much more.
A babies club is also available at a supplement applied for infants and children under 4 years of age.
Teenagers staying at Anahita Golf & Spa Resort in Mauritius have their own club as well, where 14 to 18 year olds may mingle and relax more easily. A dynamic and discreet area is laid out where a variety of educational and fun activities are organised according to their wishes. Daily programmes offer a wide range of outdoor activities, such as snorkelling, water skiing, kayaking, tennis, Frisbee tournaments and excursions to Ile aux Cerfs. Also available on site is a games room, internet access, table tennis and video games.
The Anahita Golf Course, designed by Ernie Els, champion golfer and world-renowned creator, has been conceived as a true golf course for professionals. At your disposal are Green Fees, GPS golf carts and 55 practice balls.
Another superb golf course is located on the paradise island of Ile aux Cerfs, just a short 20 minutes away by boat. Three other courses of international prestige are located in the West and South of Mauritius as well.