Anahita Golf & Spa Resort embodies the spirit of a five-star sanctuary. The elegant resort lies along the east coast of Mauritius offering a privileged sense of isolation that draws travelers to its haven. One glance at the pristine landscape and you immediately understand why this exquisite hotel is revered as a temple of luxury.
Nestled within 213 hectares of lush greenery, Anahita Golf & Spa Resort differentiates itself through its sense of space, particularly the waterfront village where one finds an array of cafés, boutiques, plus excellent restaurants and bars, the Anahita Spa by Thémaé Paris, a boathouse, kids’ and teen’s clubs, as well as two gorgeous infinity swimming pools overlooking the beach and turquoise lagoon.
The elegantly furnished villas provide an harmonious blend of traditional Mauritian charm with modern touches. Each suite and villa has a private infinity pool with spectacular views of the mountain range, manicured lawns, mangroves and the blue-green sea. Guests are encouraged to explore the domain by foot or on bicycles, to play countless rounds of golf on the Ernie Els-designed championship course, or to take a short boat ride to the iconic island of Ile aux Cerfs, with its spectacular private stretch of sugar white sand that offers sun beds from which you may order a bento box lunch before dozing off.
An exhilarating array of dining opportunities will delight the most gourmet palates. The Origine open-kitchen concept allows guests to customize the meal of their choice; Il Forno, an Italian trattoria, serves crispy thin wood fire pizzas; Bliss blends Mediterranean and Mauritian dishes, and Sugar, a pastry shop, is perfect for morning and afternoon treats.
There is no doubt that Anahita Golf & Spa Resort offers its guests a certain style of holidaying that is unparalleled in Mauritius.
From a simple refreshment to tasty gourmet dinners, you will find happiness in our choice of restaurants and bars at Anahita Golf & Spa Resort .
· Origine is the main restaurant offering an interactive culinary experience. A sumptuous breakfast is offered every morning, with international and local specialties. For dinner, themed meals are served prepared from carefully selected products that will delight your taste buds.
· Signature is a fine dining restaurant open for dinner, where you will discover innovative Mauritian specialties, inspired by blending local produce with different gastronomic influences.
· Bliss is open for lunch and for dinner (on selected evenings). At lunchtime, you can enjoy stylishly revisited Mediterranean and Mauritian cuisines under the covered open-air deck by the beach. The restaurant can be reserved for private evening functions. For dinner, the Bliss offers a bistro formula that should satisfy all tastes.
· Il Forno Restaurant overlooks the 18th hole of Anahita’s championship golf course, serving traditional à la carte Italian dishes and specialty wines in the evening. You can savor, during lunch or dinner some "al dente" pasta or enjoy other italian specialties.
· Domaine de l’Etoile Restaurant is located 15 minutes away from Anahita Resort in a private domain and is open during the day for traditional à la carte Mauritian lunches from 11:30 to 15:30. Take-away snacks are also available from the shop from 9:00 to 16:00. Private parties may be reserved in the evening.
· Vu Bar, adjoining the Bliss, is open from 8 in the morning until midnight for relaxed all-day enjoyment. Chill out in the evenings with DJ music during the week and a live band on weekends. On select evenings the bar offers Happy Hour (18:00-20:00) or Happy After (21:00-23:00).
· Flibustier is Anahita's exclusive beach at Ile aux Cerfs where you will enjoy a Bento-styled lunch while taking in the view of the dazzling lagoon with its crystal clear waters.
· Sugar is the coffee shop where a selection of delicious savoury and sweet snacks are served with your favourite drink either inside the café or outdoor on the terrace.
· Dial-a-Chef is your Private Chef, who will prepare a special meal – inspired by you – in your fully-equipped kitchen and served by a dedicated waiter in the comfort and privacy of your suite or villa. 24-hour notice and minimum applicable fee required. This service is not available to Junior Suites residents.
· Room Service is offered on half board from 19:00 to 22:30. A selection of appetising dishes can be delivered and enjoyed from the privacy and comfort of your suite or villa.
Guests who choose the half-board package have access to Origin, Bliss and Il Forno restaurants.
Our Space, the mini kids club, is open daily from 8:30 to 20:00 to children aged 4 to 12 years (meals not included). Our Space is a 230 m² paradise for our young guests on holiday in Mauritius. This is the place where they will meet new friends and develop new skills. Kids will have their days filled with activities at the Anahita Golf & Spa Resort , including kayak trips, tennis games, visits to Ile aux Cerfs island, snorkelling, glass bottom boat trips and much more.
A babies club is also available at a supplement applied for infants and children under 4 years of age.
Teenagers staying at Anahita Golf & Spa Resort in Mauritius have their own club as well, where 14 to 18 year olds may mingle and relax more easily. A dynamic and discreet area is laid out where a variety of educational and fun activities are organised according to their wishes. Daily programmes offer a wide range of outdoor activities, such as snorkelling, water skiing, kayaking, tennis, Frisbee tournaments and excursions to Ile aux Cerfs. Also available on site is a games room, internet access, table tennis and video games.
The Suites and Villas of Anahita Golf & Spa Resort are just a stone's throw from La Place Belgath, the charming village at the heart of the resort. Adjacent to the 18-hole championship golf course is a place that bubbles with life and is ideal for entertaining and relaxing during your stay in Mauritius. Stroll through the boutiques and discover the charm of local crafts and other delights, or pick up your favourite magazine, an elegant pareo, and enjoy a sorbet. You can meet relatives or friends on Sundays for an evening to the rhythms of local music or enjoy some live band and international DJ musics on the other days of the week.
Situated within a sanctuary haven of 600 m², Anahita Spa by Thémaé Paris welcomes both children and adults to discover its well-being treatments using tea-based products in the celebration of the many benefits of tea. The new Spa consists of a tea lounge located at its reception, 8 single treatment rooms equipped with indoor or outdoor shower and private garden, 1 double treatment room, separate changing areas with steam room, and a manicure and pedicure room.
The Anahita Golf Course, designed by Ernie Els, champion golfer and world-renowned creator, has been conceived as a true golf course for professionals. At your disposal are Green Fees, GPS golf carts and 55 practice balls.
Another superb golf course is located on the paradise island of Ile aux Cerfs, just a short 20 minutes away by boat. Three other courses of international prestige are located in the West and South of Mauritius as well.
Change scenery for a day and enjoy the more secluded Ile aux Cerfs. Less developed than Mauritius, the island is the perfect playground for guests looking for adventure. You can choose from a plethora of water activities like pedal boats, kayak, windsurfing, water skiing, glass bottom boat and snorkeling. Golf lovers can perfect their swing on the Ile aux Cerfs Golf Course. Hop in one of the shuttle buses that the hotel offers for free from 7 am until 5 pm or 6 pm, depending on the season. The shuttles operate every 30 minutes, so you can take them at any time of the day. Do not forget your swimsuit and sunscreen.
NEARBY (WITH SUPPLEMENT)