Sun seekers who’ve placed the Maldives – meaning ‘garland of islands’ in the local language, Dhivehi – on their bucket list, will be enchanted by the One&Only Reethi Rah, as were explorers and traders who sailed through the archipelago for centuries. This superb all-villa resort with twelve beaches defies all notions of luxury.
Sliding doors bring the outdoors inside, and all villas open onto decks, pools, hot tubs, beaches and the ever-present turquoise-indigo sea. With four categories of Beach Villas and three of Water Villas, they form sanctuaries of privacy and serenity that encompass the unique energy of this magical place.
In the mood for French, Asian, Italian, Middle Eastern or Japanese cuisine? The resort is imbued with an appetite for excellence and Reethi Rah has it all. Every menu showcases fresh, vibrant and local ingredients, so you may savour world-class cookery in glorious beachside seclusion; or at the enchanting orchid house, on an over-water dining pavilion or a sandbank, at the beach club or one of the open-air bars, or … after all, their philosophy is ‘Every day brings choices’.
Grownups will indulge in blissful spa treatments, yoga, Tai Chi or meditation, while the kids spend the balmy days at the KidsOnly club. For restless guests there are championship-grade tennis courts, a challenging climbing wall, big game fishing, a football pitch, and much more.
The Maldives have the particularity of being a remote, untouched destination, yet with the cosmopolitan vibe of larger centres. Within this paradise, the O&O Reethi Rah promises an unsurpassed haven of transcendent luxury, and it delivers.
For your trip to the Maldives, the One&Only Reethi Rah offers for you to stay in one of its 88 Beach Villas. Secluded in the lush tropical greenery, and occupying their own stretch of sandy shore, every Beach Villa provides direct views of the turquoise ocean and access to a private beach. The décor is a modern tropical blend, in perfect harmony with the atmosphere on the island of Reethi Rah. All Beach Villas are equipped with a superb terrace furnished with deckchairs and day beds, perfect for a relaxing afternoon in the sun. Fifty-two of these villas also feature a private swimming pool.
- 36 Beach Villas at 135 m² comprising 1 bedroom with en-suite bathroom, a sitting area, and a versatile outdoor living space. Bedrooms feature 1 king-size or 2 queen-size beds.
- 41 Beach Villas with Pool
- o Beach Villa King: 3 adults; or 2 adults + 2 children
- o Beach Villa Twin: 3 adults + 1 child; or 2 adults + 2 children
at 165 m2 comprising 1 bedroom with en-suite bathroom having an oversize bathtub. Villa also includes a separate living area.
Capacity: 3 adults; or 2 adults + 2 children
- 6 Two-Villa Residences with Pool at 300 m² are comprised of two villas joined by an interconnected beach. Each villa has a bedroom with en-suite bathroom and living space. One of the bedrooms has a king-size bed, while the second bedroom has two queen-size beds.
- 5 Grand Beach Villas with Pool
- o King bedroom: 3 adults; or 2 adults + 2 children
- o Queen bedroom: 3 adults + 1 child; or 2 adults + 2 children or 4 children
at 322 m² comprising 2 bedrooms. Each bedroom has en-suite bathroom; there is a soaking tub for two in the master bathroom. Villa includes separate dining and living rooms, and al fresco veranda.
Capacity: 4 adults + 2 children; or 2 adults + 4 children
The One&Only Reethi Rah offers 32 Water Villas for an exceptional vacation in the Maldives. The Water Villas are perched on stilts right over the lagoon, surrounded by the crystal clear waters of the Indian Ocean; offering a romantic and secluded setting that is ideal for honeymoon stays in the Maldives. They all have a covered terrace, outdoor daybed and lounging chairs, and a staircase leading directly into the sea.
- 24 Water Villas at 149 m² comprising 1 bedroom including en-suite bathroom. There is a separate sitting area, and a wrap-around wood deck with overwater netted hammocks. Bedrooms feature 1 king-size or 2 queen-size beds.
- 6 Water Villas with Pool
- o Water Villa King: 3 adults; or 2 adults + 2 children
- o Water Villa Twin: 3 adults + 1 child; or 2 adults + 2 children
at 149 m² comprising 1 bedroom with en-suite bathroom, as well as a private swimming pool set on the split-level outdoor deck, and overwater netted hammocks. Bedrooms feature 1 king-size or 2 queen-size beds.
- 2 Grand Water Villas with Pool
- o Water Villa Pool King: 3 adults; or 2 adults + 2 children
- o Water Villa Pool Twin: 3 adults + 1 child; or 2 adults + 2 children
at 241 m² comprise one bedroom and have westward facing bearings, for splendid Maldivian sunset views. They include separate living and dining areas, as well as a 20 m2 infinity swimming pool set along the wrap-around wood deck.
Capacity: 3 adults; or 2 adults + 2 children
Grand Sunset Residence
The One&Only Reethi Rah offers two masterpiece villas on the resort. Each of the 2 Grand Sunset Residences are situated along the most exclusive and sumptuous portion of the island, providing a dream stay to guests on holiday in the Maldives. A private road leads to these two luxury villas nestled at the heart of the lush island vegetation. Gated access provides full tranquillity for vacationers.
The Grand Sunset Residences have an area of 457 m², including 3 en-suite bedrooms, lavish living and dining areas, and a swimming pool of 50 m² set within a garden opening onto your own beach, where you may hold private dinners and parties. At your disposal are luxury 4-seat electric buggies, as well as a private chef who will prepare meals for in-villa dining.
Capacity: 7 adults + 2 children; or 4 adults + 6 children
- - Air Conditioning
- - Dressing Room
- - DVD / CD Player
- - Hair Dryer
- - Flat Screen Television with Satellite Channels, Music
- - Tea & Coffee Facilities
- - Bathroom
- - Separate Toilets
- - Mini Bar
The One&Only Reethi Rah offers a wide variety of meals to satisfy the most discerning gourmets on holiday in the Maldives.
The restaurants at Reethi Rah include:
- ● Botanica offers outdoor garden-to-fork organic cuisine sourced from the land and sea. Guests dine under the Banyan Tree, in the Orchid House or at the Chef’s Table according to à la carte or theme night menus. Open on selected days for dinner.
- ● Reethi is an exquisite temple set along the lagoon, offering a unique dining experience that is a fusion of French (Earth), Asian (Fire) and Italian (Aqua) flavours and menus. There is also a special breakfast menu of fresh pastries, tropical fruits and superfoods.
- ● Tapasake is a stylish and contemporary Japanese restaurant situated over the lagoon with extraordinary views of the sunset. Open for dinner only and offering Tapasake, Saga Beef and Teppanyaki menus.
- ● Rabarbaro provides a variety of Italian dishes and is open daily for lunch.
- ● Fanditha is an exotic beachside restaurant where you will savour Middle Eastern cuisine while enjoying exceptional views of the lagoon. Open for dinner upon reservation only and for Magical Hours in the evening.
While staying at Reethi Rah in the Maldives, there are several unique bars and lounges for you to enjoy:
- ● The Beach Club offers fresh salads, seafood and grills in an idyllic spot that offers incredible ocean views. Snacks and sweets also available during lunch and afternoon meals.
- ● Rah Bar offers light fare and fruit juices by its pool during all day and a vibrant atmosphere with live music and delicious cocktails in the evening.
- ● Fanditha Bar offers a boho-chic ambiance where you laze on divans and Arabian carpets, savour mezzes and tropical spirits, and watch the surreal sun sets over the Indian Ocean. Fanditha means magical in the language of the Maldives, and this bar is a truly magical place from 18:00 to 20:00 daily.
- ● Epicure a wine cellar that offers exceptional wine experiences and a dining room, which may be reserved for private events and get-togethers.
One & Only Reethi Rah also provides private dining options as follows:
- ● In-Villa Breakfasts allow guests to sleep in later and eat more leisurely in the morning.
- ● Private Dining Experiences can be arranged such as picnics on a sandbank or wine and cheese on the beach or any other romantic and secluded setting of your choice.
- ● In-Villa Dining is perfect for intimate meals, family get-togethers and groups of friends who wish to dine in the comfort of their own villa.
- - Valet Assigned to Each Villa
- - Ironing – 1 Garment Per Person
- - Laundry Services For Infants Under 2 Years of Age
- - Mini Club
- - Personalised Dining in Villa
- - Speedboat Rental
- - Additional Ironing Over & Above 1 Garment Per Person
- - Laundry Services For Children aged 3+ & For Adults
- - Baby Sitting
- - Boutique
The One&Only Reethi Rah offers three programs with certified counsellors for kids and teens staying at the resort, depending upon their ages.
- - Children ages 4 to 9 years will love Kids Only, with a host of arts and crafts, sports facilities and a swimming pool, and many other activities to keep them busy during the holidays.
- - OneTribe welcomes tweens from 9 to 11 years old for days of adventure, discovery and exploration in their own space right next to the beach.
- - And for those aged 12 and up there is ClubOne, where teens can take part in scheduled activities and organised competitions while mixing with others of the same age.
- All groups meet between 9:00 to 19:00 daily; some activities are chargeable. Evening shows and sporting activities throughout the day. Kids Only and special meals available as well.
- Professional babysitting services available for a nominal fee.
Various nightly live performances are given by world-class singers and bands, taking place at Rah Bar and Fanditha. Unwind over acoustic music or dance the night away with lively bands.
SPA & WELLNESS
Immerse yourself in the One&Only Spa experience and embrace the exquisite environment of private treatment villas and pavilions set within lush manicured gardens apart from the resort. Ancient therapies and modern relaxation techniques are combined to promote healing of the body and mind to a state of harmony. Revel in the range of body therapies and rituals, facial treatments, contouring and massages available, as well as specialised cures for men. A signature collection of programmes, regenerative therapies and Ayurveda restorative healing are among the featured wellbeing packages and journeys available for you during your stay at Reethi Rah in the Maldives.
The Reethi Rah Diving Centre is a PADI Gold Palm Resort Dive Centre and its facilities include state-of-the-art equipment for dives of 50+ metres in the crystal clear Maldivian waters. North Malé atoll, one of the most beautiful diving and snorkelling destinations, is home to a number of exciting sites to be explored, including one of the Maldives' best shark spots, the wreck of the Hembadhu, the Rasafari Protected Marine Area, and excellent viewing areas for turtles and the manta ray. Nearby are several thilas, including the renowned Bodu Hiti, with its splendid coral ridge.
Courses are available for the un-initiated as well as for children 8 years and older. Also offered are guided snorkelling tours, fishing expeditions, seaplane rides, yacht and catamaran charters, dhoni cruises, and more.
- - 3 Main Swimming Pools (30-Metre Adults Only with Jacuzzi + Infinity-Edge Family + Kids Only with Certified Lifeguard)
- - Beach Volleyball
- - Tennis
- -Rock Climbing Wall
- - Snorkelling
- - Wind Surfing
- - Paddle Boarding
- - Pedal Boats
- - Kayaking
- - Canoeing
- - Bicycling
- - Jogging
- - Football
- - Spa
- - Scuba Diving
- - Open Water Dives
- - Diving Courses & Certification
- - Water Skiing
- - Wake Boarding
- - Para Sailing
- - Fly Boarding
- - SUP Course
- - Excursions on a Sand Bank
- - Big Game Fishing
- - Hand Line Fishing
- - Observation of Whale Sharks, Dolphins, Turtles, Manta Ray
- - Jet Skiing
- - Seaplane Tours
- - Yacht & Speed Boat Charter
- - Catamaran Charter & Dinners
- - Champagne Cruise
- - Explore a Deserted Island
- - Bubblemaker
- - Equipment Rental
- - Banana Tubing
- - Artist Studio
- - Splash Surf Shop