“The villas on the beach or over the water are simply spectacular! Take time to stretch out on your private loungers and soak up the sun, then cool off with a drink from your minibar or in your private outdoor rain shower.”
Nestled at the heart of South Male Atoll stands Olhuveli Beach & Spa, a superior 4-star luxury hotel, located 45 minutes from the airport. After a scenic cruise over the vast lagoon, land smoothly on the edge of paradise. On the fine sandy beach or on stilts, the resort offers a wide range of sumptuous and comfortable rooms, villas and suites, as well as access to two huge infinity pools, ideal for admiring the sunset.
In daytime like in the evening, indulge in a multitude of flavours in one of its five restaurants and three bars. Discover complete relaxation at Sun Spa Maldives, its marine reserve during a safari drive with mask, fins and snorkel, or the absolute freedom... to do whatever you wish during YOUR dream holidays in the Maldives!
Olhuveli Beach & Spa features 5 restaurants and 3 bars, on stilts or on the waterfront, to be discovered below.
Also, every day from 7 pm, the "Destination Dinner" is served on the beach; the hotel staff organize a romantic and intimate dinner at the place of your choice on the island. For those who prefer bedside meals, private room service is available 24/7 in all villas.
● Sunset Restaurant: Savour a refined meal on stilts in one of the largest waterfront restaurants in the Maldives with a capacity of 357 seats. Treat yourself to a buffet of local and international flavours at breakfast and dinner. Bonus? You will have the chance to watch the chefs prepare your meal with all the world's devotion, right in front of you!
● Lagoon Restaurant: Between noon and 10:30 pm, take a seat at the Lagoon Restaurant, on stilts, to enjoy a pleasant Western and Mediterranean cuisine.
● The Four Spices: For breakfast or dinner, choose the best of Asian cuisine at The Four Spices restaurant, on stilts.
● The Plankton Grill: Overlooking the beach, the hotel's smallest restaurant in terms of capacity (25 seats) offers gourmet seafood grills for dinner between 7 pm and 10 pm.
● Island pizza: Between 11:30 a.m. and 6:00 p.m., opt for an Italian pizza on the waterfront before resuming your tanning session by the pool.
● Dhoni Bar: During the day and in the evening, enjoy your favourite cocktail here! Located on the waterfront, this bar, adjacent to the infinity pool, is the ideal place to meet and interact in a festive atmosphere.
● Lagoon Bar: Located on stilts, the Lagoon Bar is the main bar of the hotel. Open from 7 am to midnight, it has a large terrace and is the ideal place for your next lively evenings!
● Sunrise Bar: Located on the waterfront, the pool bar is open all day long. This bar is the perfect place to lounge and unwinds after a fun-filled day.
- Arrival / departure jetty
- Manta viewpoint
- Laundry facilities
- Conference hall
- Karaoke hall
- Some facilities of the diving centre
- Some facilities of the water sports centre
The children will be warmly welcomed at the Maakanaa Kidz club. Between talent shows, face painting, rainbow trout crafts or Boduberu dancing, there won’t be time for boredom. The ultimate goal is to learn, play and have fun.
SPA & WELLNESS
Make the most of the ‘Back-To-Nature’ concept of the Five Element Theory at The Sun Spa. Through a holistic approach to health and wellness, natural ingredients are used to harmonise energies and restore balance. From Couple packages to Aromatherapy or Slimming massages, there is a targeted treatment for each beautiful soul staying at Olhuveli Beach & Spa.
DIVING & SNORKELLING
Dive like a pro, thanks to the freediving discovery or the Scuba Diving Licence initiation, until reaching the level of assistant instructor. Already a pro? Book a diving or a full-day session to discover the "Christmas tree" corals, rays and whale sharks in the most spectacular diving spots of Malé.
The lagoon surrounding Olhuveli Beach & Spa is the perfect playground for water sports sessions! The multilingual team will guide you through courses tailored to water skiing, sailing, sea kayaking and windsurfing. For those who prefer the deep blue of the ocean topped with a dose of adrenaline, opt for a scooter ride outside the lagoon. If you are willing to cruise leisurely at sea, grab a canoe and sail around the island.
- Outdoor swimming pools
- Live band music
- Disco evenings
- Board games
- Wedding package
- Dolphin & sunset cruise
- Sunset fishing
- Male’s sightseeing
- Visit to local island
- Snorkelling safari
- Full day excursion
- Robinson cruise picnic
- Tennis & badminton courts
- Nature trails & walks