Travelers seeking a hideaway with a dash of opulence, will love this chic haven situated on North Ari Atoll in the Maldives. Constance Halaveli is known for its never-ending jetty of 856 metres in length and the selection of sumptuous restaurants. Families travelling with children will be particularly pleased by the memorable holidays that await the hotel’s youngest residents. Couples seeking a peaceful sense of intimacy will find that too.
Erected on two levels within the lush tropical gardens, families will love the two bedroom beach villas with private pool and outdoor Jacuzzi. The over-water villas appeal to couples looking for intimacy – they have infinity plunge pools and a wooden deck – yes, you can see the ocean through the planks. In fact, wherever you are in the hotel, you will not escape the hundred nuances of blues – marines, indigos, turquoises, azures – that emanate from the Indian Ocean and will mesmerise you enchantingly.
Dining at Halaveli is at once a culinary voyage and a coming home. Once here, all you have to do is ask. Jahaz, the dhoni-shaped main restaurant, serves the most delicious buffets both indoors and in the shade of swaying palms on the beach; Meeru invites you to taste delicious grilled seafood while the sand tickles your toes; and Jing, blends Asian and European cuisines for a pure gastronomic treat. Sip exotic cocktails at Jing Bar, on the water, while the kids build sandcastles and send wish lanterns into the starry sky.
While it is difficult to leave your abode, the hotel offers an array of beach and sea activities, great bars, a big swimming pool, a state-of-the art fitness room and a signature spa. When the sun sets and the skies are set ablaze, be sure to toast to life’s many pleasures.
● Jahaz is the main restaurant and is open for breakfast, lunch and dinner, serving buffet-style international cuisine. Themed evenings and special events are organised.
● Jing is a specialty restaurant set overwater and along the halfway point of the jetty, offering a fusion of Asian and European cuisines. Open for dinner only, Jing Restaurant is closed one night a week.
● Meeru is located on the beach for chic barefoot dining. Enjoy the à la carte menu of fresh seafood and meats, grilled to perfection in an al fresco atmosphere. Open for dinner.
● Jahaz Bar is the main bar with stunning ocean views. Enjoy the tasty cocktails while listening to live music in the lively ambiance.
● Jing Bar is set near the restaurant of the same name and offers spectacular ocean panoramas while sipping on the hotel’s signature cocktail. The resort’s wine cellar is located here and invites you to visit for a wine-tasting experience.
● Kaika Sushi also overlooks the turquoise sea in a casual sand-floored setting by the pool. Open for lunch, except on Fridays. Come here to sample the best of sushi at the open counter cooking stations.
The Kuda Club welcomes children aged 4 to 11 years (open from 9:00 to 21:00). Animated programmes are planned for the children throughout the day and a skilled team will help them to discover the Maldives, build sand castles, watch sunsets and stars, send their balloons high in the sky, and create other magical moments with new friends from all over the world.
A babysitting service and baby food are available at a supplementary fee. Pre-bookings recommended.
The U Spa at Constance Halaveli is truly a place of relaxation and pleasure for the senses. It offers 4 single and 4 double treatment rooms, a hairdressing salon, a yoga room, and chill and hot plunge pools. Guests also have free access to the sauna, hammam and relaxation area.
Discover the deluxe range of treatments and products from the exclusive Swiss skincare brand, Valmont, a leader in cellular cosmetics and treatments. All products are natural and handmade, oils, scrubs and wraps have been created for a unique formula for Constance Halaveli Spa.
The resort’s fitness room is located at the Spa.
Treatment packages are available and can be tailor-made for each customer.
Discover the North Ari Atoll’s exciting dive sites with the Constance Halaveli TGI Diving Centre. Beginners will learn to dive through its SSI-certified diving school, and qualified divers can take excursions depending upon their level of scuba diving experience. Guided underwater expeditions are offered to the best dive spots in the Maldives.
Other water sports activities are also provided such as snorkelling, wind surfing, catamaran sailing, and more.
You may capture memories of your Maldives experiences with underwater photos and videos, available for a supplementary fee.