With its sugar white beach fringed with palm trees and its unordinary lagoon brimming with aquatic life, the Angsana Ihuru is set in an idyllic decor. The intimate charming hotel will seduce couples and nature-lovers looking to recharge their batteries.
Concealed behind luxuriant vegetation, the 45 sea-facing villas offer majestic views of the Indian Ocean in all its splendour. The contemporary and colorful interiors stand out in stark contrast against the thatched roofs and the wild surroundings. Nature pervades the heart of the villas, where a private garden and whirlpool immerse you in an escapade you could only dream of...
During the day, set out on an adventure to discover the island and its riches: snorkelling, kayak, catamaran… and learn all there is to know about it as you attend scientist-led biology classes, whose aim is to raise awareness about the preservation of the environment.
Upon nightfall, ease back and let your mind wander from the swing on your terrace, as you marvel at the sky aflame with the setting sun’s golden rays, before heading to the main restaurant to sample its succulent dishes… unless you allow yourself to be seduced by a romantic dinner on the beach?
The resort Angsana Ihuru Maldives offers 20 Beachfront Villas for you to stay when travelling to the Maldives. Each villa has an area of 57 m2 and a private terrace with views onto the turquoise lagoon, as well as luxurious and spacious comfort. They all have a bedroom with king-size bed, and a living area equipped with an extra bed. There is a dining table with chairs which may be used on the open-air veranda or indoors, depending upon your desires; and a private garden with outdoor shower, making these villas an ideal accommodation for family stays.
Capacity: 4 persons; or 2 adults + 2 children
Beachfront Villas Jet Pool
To provide comfort and privacy for honeymooning couples or families, Angsana Ihuru offers 25 Beachfront Jet Pool Villas, each with an area of 68 m². As the name suggests, these villas feature a jet pool in the private garden, as well as an outdoor shower. The bedroom is equipped with a king-size bed, the living area has an extra bed for a child, and the private terrace provides a dining table and chairs for taking meals in-villa. These villas feature a sumptuous view over the turquoise water and the perpetually clear sky. Ideal for a stay in the Maldives.
Capacity: 4 persons; 2 adults + 2 children
- - Safe
- - Hair Dryer
- - King Size Bed
- - Tea & Coffee Facilities
- - 32” Flat Screen Television
- - Private Garden with Outdoor Shower
- - Dressing Gowns, Indoor & Outdoor Slippers
- - Garden Swing
- - CD Player with IPod Dock
- - Veranda with Dining Table & Chairs
- - Indoor & Outdoor Dining Space
- - Air Conditioning & Ceiling Fan
- - Private Hot Tub (Jet Pool Villa)
- Riveli, meaning Beam of Light, is a hub of conviviality in which to enjoy delicious food in a casual setting overlooking the Indian Ocean, with al fresco or indoor seating. The restaurant menus include Asian, Mediterranean and Maldivian cuisines, as well as buffet or set meal options.
- The Velaavani Bar is located in front of the lagoon and the house reef, with gorgeous panoramas and sunset views. This refreshment point is ideal for sipping delicious cocktails and munching on snacks, whilst admiring the occasional passing of dolphins and sea turtles. Velaavani means Shallow Bay in Maldivian.
- Destination Dining:
- In-Villa Dining: Dine in the privacy and comfort of your very own villa, and choose from a wide selection of meals. Your butler and the chef will serve you in an intimate setting where you will hear the soothing sound of the waves.
- Beachfront Dinners: Enjoy a unique experience away from the rest of the world while sharing special moments with your soul mate set upon the beach. You will savour tasty local specialties prepared and served by a renowned chef.
- Other Dining Options: Whether you want a nice picnic on the beach or a memorable romantic and intimate dinner at sunset, various other dining options are available, such as a beach BBQ, dining on an island or a relaxing spa treatment followed by your meal.
- - Meals on a Sandbank
- - Romantic BBQ on the Beach
- - V-Deck Sunset & Dinner Menus
- - Boutique
- - Exclusive Wedding Packages
- - Photographic Sessions to Record Your Vacation Memories
Baby cot available with baby pillows.
Enjoy the local culture with Bodu Beru Night and feel the rhythm of drums as you immerse yourself in the atmosphere of the traditional dances and music of the Maldives.
SPA & WELLNESS
Renew your senses at the Angsana Spa Ihuru through a wide range of Asian-inspired beauty and body treatments in one of the outdoor pavilions or an indoor treatment room. Couples will enjoy a massage session for two, with jet pool and steam bath, in one of the luxury open-air pavilions.
Angsana Resort Diving is a PADI-certified dive centre, in conjunction with Banyan Tree Vabbinfaru. It offers a panoply of dive sites within 15 to 60 minutes away by boat transfer. On the program are wreck visits, as well as excursions to discover the fauna of the ocean, such as sharks, sea turtles, and the manta ray. Night dives can be organised. The dive centre offers training for beginners and advanced courses for those who wish to enhance their experience.
- - Snorkelling
- - Wind Surfing
- - Canoeing
- - Coral Planting
- - With Supplement
- - Diving Sessions
- - PADI Dive Courses
- - Bubblemaker
- - Catamaran Sailing with Guide
- - Sailing Lessons
- - Snorkelling Excursions & Lessons
- - Reef & Sport Fishing
- - Fun Tubing & Banana Rides
- Water Skiing
- Wake Boarding
- Speed Boat Trips
- Manta & Dolphin Discovery Trips
- Island Hopping
- Local Tours Including the Capital, Malé
- Sunset Cruises on a Dhoni